Reviews for Why Can't I?
FYI chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Just a warning to all, a group called Critics United is currently going around and mass reporting on ANY story they deem to be breaking FF rules. This includes, but is not limited to: stories with MA or above rated content, though now they're claiming any kind of lemon is breaking the rules, Songfic's, any story that seems “Semi-hostile” to them, and any stories with polls, authors notes, or otherwise in place of an actual chapter update, you could even end up accidentally putting your story into what they view as being the “incorrect category” and they’ll report you for it. The stories are being deleted with little to no warning given, often within hours of one of their members locating it. If you want try to help stop the "cleansing" of this site and protest their bullying go to: www . change petitions/ fanfiction-net-stop-the-destruction-of-fanfiction-net and sign the petition in hopes of helping to stop the destruction of FF . net! Also, in case your interested, theirs places like: eternal destiny . net, media miner, inuyasha-fanfiction . com, archive of our own . org, and adult fanfiction . net where you could post your stories as a back up, but hopefully you won't have to worry about it to begin with!
Taeniaea chapter 38 . 9/20/2011
cool story
Viscorra chapter 4 . 7/23/2011
I've noticed something in the last few chapters, small technical errors. Like in the first chapter you called Goku "she" and in this one I think you called Rikka a "he". Likewise I've noticed letters missing from words occationally. Like... chapter 3 I think, was missing the "t" off of "the". Small things, I kinda forgot about it on the 1st chapter though since you distracted me with Vageta's comment about Goku eating anything.

I still think that's my favorite comment. I had to read it several times before I could continue.
Viscorra chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I'll admit it, I almost didn't bother with this story. To me Goku had always been that little boy in Dragon Ball who couldn't figure out why Bulma didn't have a "pillow" like him or his grandpa did. Heck I was half convinced Chichi had to get the doctor's assistance to create Gohan and Goten. That being said I'm quite glad I did read this, because you managed it without corrupting my image of Goku you finnally made him... if you will, grow up. If only a little. Now I'm hooked so I shall go read on!
Daniella chapter 17 . 5/14/2011
Loved this chapter. It's been a while since I watched DB and DBZ. I love how your writing is detailed enough to remind me of the episodes but at the same time not too boring.
Daniella chapter 12 . 5/14/2011
Man I sweated when Rikku started undoing her pants! Thank you Krillin! Wow, its so different to see things on the saiyans end. Vegetas personality I think shows itself quite well. No wonder he got so strong.

Great chapie!
Daniella chapter 10 . 5/14/2011
Wow, I totally agree with you about that fight scene. The stink man's tacticts gross me out to this day. Poooor Krillin- thank goodness for him randomly missing a nose

Another great chapter! I think I'm starting to like this story more and more. I think your writing has improved too!
Daniella chapter 10 . 5/14/2011
Wow, this is such a good story. I can't wait to see how Goku being a girl will change thing! It's so interesting how differently girls and boys are treated. Goku has the same personality but a very different experience. I love how you portray her innocence.

I also love how although your story is detailed you know when to skip episodes and get tot he good part. This story would be long indeed if you wrote about each episode!

Luv it- keep it up!
Daniella chapter 7 . 5/14/2011
Wow, thi story is great. You are really brave to redo all of the dragon ball series and further- from a different perspective.

I Love long stories that are not rushed- so this is a pleasant surprise. When I started to look at Goku as a girl fanfics I was not expecting to find something like this!

Great job! I really like it so far.
Vegito the immortal saiyan chapter 37 . 2/6/2011
Awesome!
Cosmos Angel and Yami Darkness chapter 37 . 1/29/2011
Keep going PLZ
m chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
wow your so good at keeping them in character i can practically hear them say the lines :)
Kakarot Son chapter 2 . 12/3/2010
I've got extremely disappointing news for you, someone has stolen the name 'Karat'. The name's Quite Wonderer or Quite-Wonderer and it's in the fic Opposite Realities. I hope that he/she hasn't stolen part of this awesome fic!
please enter your name chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
lol i seen that video millions of times soooooo funny and my username is dumb but i couldnt think of anything
Kakarot Son chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
What happened? It's been quite a while since you've updated Why Can't You? And I along with I'm sure many others are desperately awaiting the next chapter... What ever the problem may be update soon!
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »