Reviews for Why Can't I?
Daniella chapter 10 . 5/14/2011
Wow, I totally agree with you about that fight scene. The stink man's tacticts gross me out to this day. Poooor Krillin- thank goodness for him randomly missing a nose

Another great chapter! I think I'm starting to like this story more and more. I think your writing has improved too!
Daniella chapter 10 . 5/14/2011
Wow, this is such a good story. I can't wait to see how Goku being a girl will change thing! It's so interesting how differently girls and boys are treated. Goku has the same personality but a very different experience. I love how you portray her innocence.

I also love how although your story is detailed you know when to skip episodes and get tot he good part. This story would be long indeed if you wrote about each episode!

Luv it- keep it up!
Daniella chapter 7 . 5/14/2011
Wow, thi story is great. You are really brave to redo all of the dragon ball series and further- from a different perspective.

I Love long stories that are not rushed- so this is a pleasant surprise. When I started to look at Goku as a girl fanfics I was not expecting to find something like this!

Great job! I really like it so far.
Vegito the immortal saiyan chapter 37 . 2/6/2011
Awesome!
Cosmos Angel and Yami Darkness chapter 37 . 1/29/2011
Keep going PLZ
m chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
wow your so good at keeping them in character i can practically hear them say the lines :)
Kakarot Son chapter 2 . 12/3/2010
I've got extremely disappointing news for you, someone has stolen the name 'Karat'. The name's Quite Wonderer or Quite-Wonderer and it's in the fic Opposite Realities. I hope that he/she hasn't stolen part of this awesome fic!
please enter your name chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
lol i seen that video millions of times soooooo funny and my username is dumb but i couldnt think of anything
Kakarot Son chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
What happened? It's been quite a while since you've updated Why Can't You? And I along with I'm sure many others are desperately awaiting the next chapter... What ever the problem may be update soon!
ShineX chapter 37 . 10/18/2010
Very nicely done, I hope you get some divergence in the next part though
Kakarot Son chapter 37 . 10/16/2010
I can't review a chapter twice on Why can't you so I'm using this chapter to ask a question; Is Hittori going to show up again? If he does I hope Vegeta actually does kill him!
ShineX chapter 9 . 10/15/2010
Not bad
ShineX chapter 8 . 10/15/2010
Not bad, nicely done
ShineX chapter 4 . 10/15/2010
Not bad
ShineX chapter 2 . 10/15/2010
I am not into yaoi at all, but I figured I'd give this a shot since technically after the first chapter it wouldn't really be yaoi would it?

Anyway, nicely done, I'll see where it goes.
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »