Reviews for Why Can't I?
Awesome!
Cosmos Angel and Yami Darkness chapter 37 . 1/29/2011
Keep going PLZ
m chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
wow your so good at keeping them in character i can practically hear them say the lines :)
Kakarot Son chapter 2 . 12/3/2010
I've got extremely disappointing news for you, someone has stolen the name 'Karat'. The name's Quite Wonderer or Quite-Wonderer and it's in the fic Opposite Realities. I hope that he/she hasn't stolen part of this awesome fic!
please enter your name chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
lol i seen that video millions of times soooooo funny and my username is dumb but i couldnt think of anything
Kakarot Son chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
What happened? It's been quite a while since you've updated Why Can't You? And I along with I'm sure many others are desperately awaiting the next chapter... What ever the problem may be update soon!
ShineX chapter 37 . 10/18/2010
Very nicely done, I hope you get some divergence in the next part though
Kakarot Son chapter 37 . 10/16/2010
I can't review a chapter twice on Why can't you so I'm using this chapter to ask a question; Is Hittori going to show up again? If he does I hope Vegeta actually does kill him!
ShineX chapter 9 . 10/15/2010
Not bad
ShineX chapter 8 . 10/15/2010
Not bad, nicely done
ShineX chapter 4 . 10/15/2010
Not bad
ShineX chapter 2 . 10/15/2010
I am not into yaoi at all, but I figured I'd give this a shot since technically after the first chapter it wouldn't really be yaoi would it?

Anyway, nicely done, I'll see where it goes.
Knuczema chapter 37 . 10/5/2010
WOW! This was awesome I really enjoyed this. Out of all the fics ive read like this I gotta say this is the best one! The plots of Fics in which the main characters gender is switched can get so out of control, this was well done! Love the hints of Rikku/Krillen and to bad Gohan had to end up a product of rape it really worked for sake of avoiding adding a long term OC that alters the original plot to much. (i miss DB)

This a kick ass fic and i dont see why you dont have more reviews!
pannybaby123 chapter 36 . 9/25/2010
im so sad... i cant read the last 2 chapters.. and there were a handfull of others i couldnt read due to a error :(... but what i did read i really liked and hopefully i will be able to adventually read the last 2 chapters soon :)...
Ryuji Sakamoto The Thief chapter 7 . 9/22/2010
This is a request can you make the same story but with rikku as goku's sister and give chichi a brother so when goku and rikku get married goku get's chichi rikku with chichi's oc brother
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »