Reviews for Why Can't I?
ShineX chapter 37 . 10/18/2010
Very nicely done, I hope you get some divergence in the next part though
Kakarot Son chapter 37 . 10/16/2010
I can't review a chapter twice on Why can't you so I'm using this chapter to ask a question; Is Hittori going to show up again? If he does I hope Vegeta actually does kill him!
ShineX chapter 9 . 10/15/2010
Not bad
ShineX chapter 8 . 10/15/2010
Not bad, nicely done
ShineX chapter 4 . 10/15/2010
Not bad
ShineX chapter 2 . 10/15/2010
I am not into yaoi at all, but I figured I'd give this a shot since technically after the first chapter it wouldn't really be yaoi would it?

Anyway, nicely done, I'll see where it goes.
Knuczema chapter 37 . 10/5/2010
WOW! This was awesome I really enjoyed this. Out of all the fics ive read like this I gotta say this is the best one! The plots of Fics in which the main characters gender is switched can get so out of control, this was well done! Love the hints of Rikku/Krillen and to bad Gohan had to end up a product of rape it really worked for sake of avoiding adding a long term OC that alters the original plot to much. (i miss DB)

This a kick ass fic and i dont see why you dont have more reviews!
pannybaby123 chapter 36 . 9/25/2010
im so sad... i cant read the last 2 chapters.. and there were a handfull of others i couldnt read due to a error :(... but what i did read i really liked and hopefully i will be able to adventually read the last 2 chapters soon :)...
Ryuji Sakamoto The Thief chapter 7 . 9/22/2010
This is a request can you make the same story but with rikku as goku's sister and give chichi a brother so when goku and rikku get married goku get's chichi rikku with chichi's oc brother
vegeta2118 chapter 37 . 9/18/2010
I almost cried at the end. That was an amazing ending!
Alexandria-San chapter 37 . 9/18/2010
Yay! I absolutely LOVE this story! It's just too bad that Rikku was raped. :( I can't wait to read the sequal! Thank you for writing such a wonderful story.
Alexandria-San chapter 36 . 9/16/2010
Omg, I bet the creeper is gonna rape Rikku. This story is just amazing! I can't wait to find out what Rikku will do about Radditz Nappa and Vegeta! Thank you for writing a great story where all the characers are IN CHARACTER!
vegeta2118 chapter 36 . 9/16/2010
That was quite the cliff-hanger. You are so mean. Haha. I can't believe this story is almost done. I wonder if you are going to do a sequel after the next one for the GT story line. That would be really cool! I love GT. Haha.
lightlovebunny chapter 36 . 9/16/2010
WHAT! IF HE DOES WHAT I THINK HE'S THINKING, VEGETA BETTER FRY HIS PARTS OFF! _*
vegeta2118 chapter 34 . 9/13/2010
I usually don't like fight scenes in stories, but yours are just amazing.
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »