Reviews for Why Can't I?
vegeta2118 chapter 37 . 9/18/2010
I almost cried at the end. That was an amazing ending!
Alexandria-San chapter 37 . 9/18/2010
Yay! I absolutely LOVE this story! It's just too bad that Rikku was raped. :( I can't wait to read the sequal! Thank you for writing such a wonderful story.
Alexandria-San chapter 36 . 9/16/2010
Omg, I bet the creeper is gonna rape Rikku. This story is just amazing! I can't wait to find out what Rikku will do about Radditz Nappa and Vegeta! Thank you for writing a great story where all the characers are IN CHARACTER!
vegeta2118 chapter 36 . 9/16/2010
That was quite the cliff-hanger. You are so mean. Haha. I can't believe this story is almost done. I wonder if you are going to do a sequel after the next one for the GT story line. That would be really cool! I love GT. Haha.
lightlovebunny chapter 36 . 9/16/2010
WHAT! IF HE DOES WHAT I THINK HE'S THINKING, VEGETA BETTER FRY HIS PARTS OFF! _*
vegeta2118 chapter 34 . 9/13/2010
I usually don't like fight scenes in stories, but yours are just amazing.
vegeta2118 chapter 32 . 9/12/2010
I love the twists you put in this. your story is why I get on here everyday.
Shikamaru's lazy twin chapter 30 . 9/9/2010
yes anether update.

I like the fact that the gokuXkrillin signs are gone. can't wait for the piccolo fight then its Vegeta time.

Update soon.
lightlovebunny chapter 29 . 9/9/2010
Awww! Poor ChiChi! And poor Rikku! That will be a fun chapter!
Alexandria-San chapter 28 . 9/9/2010
I'm looooooovin' this fic! It's absolutely remarkable! It's going to be sooo exciting when Rikku and Vegeta finally meet! I love this fic so much that I made a word for it; fantanfabulous. (a cross between fantastic and fabulous)
Shikamaru's lazy twin chapter 28 . 9/8/2010
I reallly like this story so far.

Just hope for more vegetaXgoku(rikku) action.

Sorry Im not a hudge fan of krillinXgoku but as long as vegeta wins her in the end so update soon
vegeta2118 chapter 28 . 9/8/2010
Oh this story is so amazing. I can't wait for the results of the third WMAT! I, also, can't wait till the sequel and Vegeta to be in it. You are getting better and better at writing, I've noticed. Every chapter shows better and better writing style. Thanks so much for all the enjoyment you have given me so far. Will be watching for the next chapter.
lightlovebunny chapter 27 . 9/8/2010
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story! I'm rather curious on how you're going to get around Gohan... You always surprise me with those situations!
vegeta2118 chapter 25 . 9/6/2010
I really hope you continue with this story. I've always wanted to read a story like this one. It also very well written which makes me all the more happy about this story. I can't wait until Vegeta is back in the story. He is my favorite DBZ character. The only thing I can really find wrong about this is that sometimes you forget to type in letters, or mix them up a bit, or put a space in the middle of a word. Other than that this is a spectacular story. Please keep writing, and I shall remain a loyal fan of yours. Don't give up!
Alexandria-San chapter 25 . 9/4/2010
I absolutely LOVE this story. It's so great that I re-watched all the episodes of dragon ball! I can't wait to find out what happens next! :3
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »