Reviews for Why Can't I?
Shikamaru's lazy twin chapter 30 . 9/9/2010
yes anether update.

I like the fact that the gokuXkrillin signs are gone. can't wait for the piccolo fight then its Vegeta time.

Update soon.
lightlovebunny chapter 29 . 9/9/2010
Awww! Poor ChiChi! And poor Rikku! That will be a fun chapter!
Alexandria-San chapter 28 . 9/9/2010
I'm looooooovin' this fic! It's absolutely remarkable! It's going to be sooo exciting when Rikku and Vegeta finally meet! I love this fic so much that I made a word for it; fantanfabulous. (a cross between fantastic and fabulous)
Shikamaru's lazy twin chapter 28 . 9/8/2010
I reallly like this story so far.

Just hope for more vegetaXgoku(rikku) action.

Sorry Im not a hudge fan of krillinXgoku but as long as vegeta wins her in the end so update soon
vegeta2118 chapter 28 . 9/8/2010
Oh this story is so amazing. I can't wait for the results of the third WMAT! I, also, can't wait till the sequel and Vegeta to be in it. You are getting better and better at writing, I've noticed. Every chapter shows better and better writing style. Thanks so much for all the enjoyment you have given me so far. Will be watching for the next chapter.
lightlovebunny chapter 27 . 9/8/2010
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story! I'm rather curious on how you're going to get around Gohan... You always surprise me with those situations!
vegeta2118 chapter 25 . 9/6/2010
I really hope you continue with this story. I've always wanted to read a story like this one. It also very well written which makes me all the more happy about this story. I can't wait until Vegeta is back in the story. He is my favorite DBZ character. The only thing I can really find wrong about this is that sometimes you forget to type in letters, or mix them up a bit, or put a space in the middle of a word. Other than that this is a spectacular story. Please keep writing, and I shall remain a loyal fan of yours. Don't give up!
Alexandria-San chapter 25 . 9/4/2010
I absolutely LOVE this story. It's so great that I re-watched all the episodes of dragon ball! I can't wait to find out what happens next! :3
lightlovebunny chapter 19 . 8/6/2010
I'm bouncing up and down in excitement and joy! I can't wait until Tien fights Rikku!
lightlovebunny chapter 18 . 8/5/2010
I love it! It brings back the fun times I had watching Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z when I was a little younger than I am now. I can't wait until she meets Vegeta!
Shikamaru's lazy twin chapter 18 . 8/4/2010
Update soon!

I need more of this story.
lightlovebunny chapter 17 . 7/16/2010
I both love and hate you right now (in the way only a reader could, of course). I love you for the new chapter, but I hate you because you stopped when it was getting really good! Similar to the show's style of torture with their episodes!
Shikamaru's lazy twin chapter 16 . 7/13/2010
I LOVE this story.

It actually made me watch Dragonball again.

Nice job!
lightlovebunny chapter 16 . 7/13/2010
I love this story! I love this story! I love this story! I love this story! I LOVE this story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Peppermint Winter chapter 15 . 7/11/2010