Reviews for Only You
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
Jerk Draco in this. He was so mean!
XscarlettXsuccubiX chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
This was short but it was very sweet. I liked that the ending had a hint that things were going to get bad but that it was okay because they were together. Harry was a bit too girly but Draco was perfect. A really good story!
FreakyPotterhead chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
That...
That was fucking cute, bro.
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
oh this would have made a great multi chappie story.
Tinuviel Simbelmyne chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Yeah, I liked it!

I would've died if it hadn't ended ok..

Euge
My Little Vixen chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
That was really sweet.

I nearly cried...
ara denae chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
poor insecure draco. and poor harry, for having to put up with poor insecure draco. that was so sweet though.
LDNatalie chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Love!
Love2Love chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Again, amazing. Your writing is amazing, and it was very touching, this part. Harry seeing Draco oustide the window and calling his name, even though Draco didn't respond...fantastic stuff.

Well I loved it. XD.

**~~_Love2Love_~~**
liliangelb chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
You are a really good writer but I think you take the term 'leave them wanting more' a little to literally because I always want more when I finish with your stories.
kasmo chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Very sweet. I'm glad Draco didn't keep up the charade. It was hurting them both so much. Glad it worked out between them. The idea of the Negotiation Room is nice.

"Draco melted against the door...not knowing...that Lucius’s anger upon discovering his son’s betrayal would far exceed anything he’d ever expressed before."

I have a few misgivings about the above paragraph though. You make it sound like things will turn sour in the future.
Haley B chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Yes I liked it allot, but I'm a sucker for Draco/Harry stories.

awesome though.

Haley
ScreamForSOH chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Aww that is realy cute and awesome...

Loved it.

hhaha i love the idea of the negotiation room... lol

xoxo
FangedWriter chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Awesome! It's a really sweet ending and everything. Keep up the good work!
SC chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
short & sweet, very cute & enjoyable. thx for the new piece. :)