Reviews for The Balance
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Gotta say your version is a lot happier, hahaha.
Ciana chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
The actual ending is so much sadder than that! I wish she used your ending!*crys*

x x x
Once or Twice Now chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
I love the way you always offer a werewolf in exchange for reviews. Also, the ending was really nicely done! I'm glad it wasn't sappy and lame :)
defyentropy chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
I loved it!

And you get points for having it be the way I wish Deathly Hallows turned out. With them both alive : (
cassie89 chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
You rock! Loved your story! Congrats on the award(was that oustanding contribution?:) I loved your Snape-storyline and of course RLNT:)
fireblazie chapter 1 . 8/16/2007

(translation: This was gosh-darned well written and I really do wish that this is what it had turned out to be. I loved Remus telling Tonks that he would never let her out of his sight ever again, gave me goosebumps, that line did. )
ishandtwofourths chapter 1 . 7/21/2007

god, why couldn't it actually have ended like this? i'm going to have to start living in denial and pretend this is how things really happened... now, excuse me, i have to go curl up in a corner and cry for the next month. :(
aspirer chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Mkay, I love Jk's style but this was amazing. What a wonderful way to have ended the book for Remus and Tonks. A little nicer than the actual ending, wouldn't you say? Well done!
metawolfagus chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
off the mark, yes, but still an amazing job. so when can i expect to see my werewolf? :)