Reviews for Yuri Star
THIS IS WRONG chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
This is an anime you don't need to make yuri out of it! You're ruining the anime for me!
muse nozomi chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Omg, I loved this story! :)
I was wondering, does this count as a list?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
dcscsjklcjxdlsjcioecjdskJCWE IOFUEWQE9UR89EW8E30249320483 92 MSE ZESN9QMXM 90FDEUF COUJFCK FJDOIV F VJFDLVKCJOFDJVIOF IFUV FIDOSKJMCXIUOEWOIMVFVDK DFLVJJJ JVJVJVJVJ VJVJVJ VJVJVJV VJJVVJJ VJV JVJV JVJVJMJVJVJVJF BGIB IVGFIBJGML FIUJGFIJBLGFV
Xroyal chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
just found out that lucky star is not a yuri anime but only hints at yuri action...AHHRGGG! LIFERUINED! stupid missleading internet pictures! they seemed like they were actually fro the show! damn whoever made them! I was so looking foward to konata and kagami action! my life sucks! oh yeah good job by the way. sry about all the other stuff. i needed a place to let off some steam.
philosophical zombie chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
that was cute :)
Alex chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Cute and fnny it made me laugh at tImes
Alex chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Cute and fnny it made me laugh at tImes
omgwtfboom chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
im new... HOW DO I READ IT?
Larry Foulke chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
One word: poetry
Taku-yaki chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
YOU KILLED TSUKASA! TTTT
Sket chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
XD that was great, and sweet at the same time.

Konata's line's were the best, like 8 and 12. "OH! FLIP THE SKIRT!" made me laugh.
Puppydog chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Number 8,14,21,9,and 27 are the funniest to me. Please write more X3
aj chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
awsome
dg chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
yes its a good story but please dont kill Tsukasa she is one of the funny characters in the series. in stead put somthing like Tsukasa got really sick and Kagami was scared for her sister so Konata reached over and started to kiss Kagami. Just leave Tsukasa alive.
Damien Griswold chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
That was one of the best chapters I have ever read and I fell bad Tsukasa died