Reviews for Feline Dysfunction
grey-eyed-goddess chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
So, you should enable PMing. Your old icon was from Maskarade by Terry Pratchet, and is a spoof of Phantom of the Opera. It's hilarious and brilliant.
angel718 chapter 2 . 9/1/2007
Ahahaha it's not OOC, it's freakin hilarious! :) :) “She…wanted me to tell you….Mishenshen’sthrowingaslumberpartythere’ okay well bye-“

LOL!

Update! Update! UPDATE!
SinlessPeanutButter chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
(Psst...my name isn't really SinlessPeanutButter. It's the OPPOSITE OF SINLESSPEANUTBUTTER, mwahahaha!

Really.

I'll give you a give-it-away-hint: the opposite of peanut butter is Jelly.)

;)

ANYwho, I'm reviewing you because I have been trying for over a month to find your stories on FictionPress. However, my efforts have proved to be unsuccessful.

Mind PMing me a link?
Elphie Bubble chapter 2 . 7/28/2007
Ahh, I love Fiyero in this chapter! :D And Malky just sounds so cute! I must agree with WickedJelly, I suddenly want another kitten. Even though my cat just had 6, upping our total cat number to 9. Hehe.
Elphie Bubble chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Wow, I'm really enjoying this! Yay, Malky!

Also, this line: “The blonde girl wrinkled her nose. “No need for profanity,” she said stiffly, apparently referring to the mispronunciation if her name." is definitely the most clever thing I've ever read in a fanfiction. I absolutely adored it.

Galinda and Elphie are spot-on character, and I can't wait to read chapter 2!
omg.it's.wickedjelly chapter 2 . 7/26/2007
(Just a note: is the misspelling of "dysfunction" intentional, or is Pixie so caught up in her real life that she is unable to think straight? Either way, I hope she's doing okay, and all is good. :) )

AIEE, I WANT ANOTHER KITTEN NOW! Your descriptions of Malky's antics are just so...just...just *so*, that you're giving me that bubbly-aw-how-cute! feeling.

After all, four cats just isn't enough.

XD

“A creature related to lions, tigers, and-oh my!- every single other ferocious, killer-instinct ridden feline in existence.”

Cute.

Regarding your "Hope this isn’t too OOC- kinda feels that way." comment: yes, I totally agree with you. But I'm not too sure I care, considering you're writing a humor story, so all is good.

"Needling"? Lmao, that's funny! My family and I have always called it "kneading". Hee. FUNNY!

“I’m sorry, did you have your carriage break down today?” he asked crossly.

Elphaba raised an eyebrow. “What?”

“Because it sounds like your being repossessed by Galinda- now get down here!”

...Ah, now that sounded like a Clique-ish kind of thinger. ;)

So this was funny. Duh. Like you don't write funny, you comedianess, you.
The Phantom's Muse chapter 2 . 7/25/2007
I just discovered this story, and I really like it so far!

Aww! This actually makes me think of my own cat. She's white with green eyes.

'She was going to kill Galinda for this, she really was. Or better yet, cut her legs off and stick her in a wheelchair- maybe then Boq would be more turned off by her and Nessa would quit whining about the stupid Munchkin.'

-lol. That is just so mean...but hilarious.

'Taking a meager ounce of vengeful pleasure in doing so, Elphaba hurried to the closet and began to unravel a fluffy pink scarf that she knew Galinda had worn exactly once, then declared it too itchy to flatter her.'

-Elphaba is just too evil! I can see her doing that...with an evil smile plastered on her face.

'“-the poor thing is more scared of you than you are of it-“

“I’m not scared of the stupid creature, I-“

“Look, I’ll prove it.” He stood up, marched over to where the cat crouched, and stomped his foot, shouting, “BOO!”

Malky’s eyes grew to saucers in a split instant, then she darted under Galinda’s bed, dodging Oz knew how many discarded beauty products that lay beneath there.'

-Aww! Poor, sweet little Malky! Fiyero is mean...*grumbles* scaring an innocent kitten.

Anyway, please update A.S.A.P.! *Adds to Favorite Stories*
CardboardCreative chapter 2 . 7/25/2007
Not OOC- more like, what would happen if Fiyero bought Glinda a... kitty... and... made Elphaba... well, I have no imagination.

CardboardCreative chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Aw, poor Elphaba was shunned by a dog. What ironic symbolism on her life.

This, so far, gives me no reason to complain. It's lovely, I want more.

Hey, *cough* wouldn't it be lovely if this turned into a *cough* gel *cough* phie fic? *laughs heartily*
FaeSolo chapter 2 . 7/22/2007
LOL killer kittie! Can't wait for chappy 3!
populardarling chapter 2 . 7/22/2007
HAHAHA i loved it! poor Malky..has to handle a mad Elphaba. wonder how this afternoon will be...
TaylxBayl chapter 2 . 7/22/2007
haha. it isn't very OoC. i like it.
LostOzian chapter 2 . 7/22/2007
I can just imagine Fiyero sitting there looking up at Witchy-acting Elphaba and saying, "But it's a /kitten/"! Poor Malky... I want my very own Malky! Smart move with the sweater, Elphie.

Great, now I feel the need to whine for a cat from my mother. Then I'll name it Malky! -LostOzian
LostOzian chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
This is weird (it's weird...) because I didn't find the first chapter of this, and I randomly got an alert about chatper 2. But who cares.

That was so ironic, swearing on Nessa's life, and talking about a hurricane and a doublewide... *sniggers into shirt collar* AND I LOVE CATS! That means this fic has the basis to become greater than it already is in my mind. Off to read... CHAPTER 2! -LostOzian
rikubean chapter 2 . 7/22/2007
D A kitten! I love cats! *laughs*

Haha, I don't usually read comedy-I tend to like angst better, though I don't know why-this is really sparking my intrest. D Nice.