Reviews for You Forgot It In People
J chapter 1 . 2/25
I really wish you would write again, one more Maria Sama fic for old times sake. I have gone back to these fics several times over the years. I love the collection.
Beth Cyra chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
I saw this was edited and had to reread it. You may have moved on from Sei/Yumi years ago, but the stories you did for them are still some of my all time favorites regardless of fandoms.

I haven't read your newer stuff because I'm not really in those fandoms, but I was really happy to see new stories from you. You work with this pairing is amazing and I hope people are getting just as much enjoyment from the new ones as I did from these.
VJulesv chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
lovin' the language and the style. :) and the angst. poor sachiko!
ethicsforsale chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
This was amazing and heartbreaking. Wow... just... wow.

*bows down to you*
Breiten chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
I have read many Sei/Yumi fanfictions, but I have to say, yours are the best. Keep writing.
RubyNury chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
I love angst. But more importantly, I love YOUR angst, i.e. that kind of it that you write :)

I'm not sure if writing the whole page of 'It was so darn beautiful' would really express how I feel about this story of yours.

Because there is so much that I loved in this one (just like I find to love a lot in your other fics). Beautiful job, really.

All the characters and their motives depicted so incredibly well, I could see it really happen.

Of course, I love most of all our dear Sei and Yumi, but in this one, you brought up and showed Sachiko's and Youko's personalities so great!

Their curse is that they are too strong. One of them gets what she needs/wants even if it's just a miserable shadow of her real love and desire. I'm talking about Youko, of course. A kiss from Sei is better than nothing. But nothing is what she gets and will get from that girl eventually. I liked that line, that Sei couldn't even pretend that she wanted to give 'it' to Youko when the latter asked her to. Asked her!

Yumi didn't even need to ask Sei, Sei's willing to give all of her and even more if it's for her Yumi. And that's the beauty and the pain of this story.

Each one of them plays a 'good sense', while their hearts are dying to have so much more, to break down the barries and sensibility and... just act up on thier feelings.

Wonderful life crossings you made here. Sei and Yumi are in the center, and their feelings are obvious, seemingly, to anyone who's willing to look closer. But then there's Sachiko, discovering her love to Yumi... too late. And there's Youko, dreaming about Sei whom she would never have.

I love the way Sei is blunt and straightforward about her turn down any 'undesired' relationships. Good that she herself knows what she wants. And good that she had a taste of that experience, making love without loving her partner(no pun intended).

And of course, there's lovely, touching, fragile 'agreement' between Sei and Yumi. Heart-warming, lovely and... impossible to keep in the future :)

Their promises reminded me of the same sweet pact I had with my first love :) 'I'll tell you that I love, but let's just count it doesn't mean anything, okay?' That's amazing :)

Did you ou have that one too or did you make it up, if you let me ask? :))

Heh, I wish I could convey how much this story impressed me, but I can't describe it more beautifully than you did writing it, sorry. My heart lurched not once but many times, with every new turn of your characters' thoughts and emotions.

Your work is... incredible and lovely!

Thank you for sharing such wonderful stories!

Best wishes,

Nury

P.S. Oh and thank you very much for your replies to my reviews. I appreciate your attention to your readers. Thank you. And as you asnwered my question earlier... well, I can understand that. Of course, you're right - instead of writing something half-heartedly, it's better to not write at all. *grins* That's what makes your early fics so precious - they are really of high-class. Seems like you can't provide less than that *warm smile* Let me say again that you master the words indeed.

Well then, I'll keep hoping and praying that one day inspiration finds you and refuses to let you go :) In a good way, of course.

I wish you all the best. Till the next time, take care.
Nocturne in A Minor chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Unlike the way most other reviewers seem to feel, I have to say that the angst here was angst as it was meant to be - pure, uncontrived, natural - and it sank deep into me. (Gah. I'm making it sound like some wild animal.) Nowadays everybody mistakes emo for angst, but it's not, it's not! Am I sad? Yes - I'm sad for Youko, holding her heart out and knowing it'll never be accepted, but knowing she can't just take it back either. I'm sad for Sachiko, who can't and won't let down her rigid, misguided, flawed family, because they're still her family, in the end.

But I'm both happy *and* sad for Sei and Yumi, because they didn't lie to each other. And hard as it is to live with the truth, there's a freedom - a comfort that they'll always share. And Sachiko's observation at the end, bitter as was, was somehow - to me, anyway - bit of hope as far as Sei and Yumi's future is concerned. No real distance that matters - and someday, maybe? One never knows. But your author's note at the end - right at the bottom - was something that made me feel infinitely better, because I've always believed that the best things in life are always worth waiting for.
Person chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
I hate you...yet, at the same time, I love you. You always write my favorite Marimite fics. I look at the pen name for my more favorite ones, and it's consistently you.

I love this story. But I hate you for giving us 'shipper's blue balls just to prove a point which I, by the way, don't agree with one bit. But I love it anyway, all of it, even the theme I don't agree with (Perhaps, because, more importantly, it *has* a theme). Don't you dare ever change one word of this story. If you do, I will find you, so help me God.

That is all.
Hayashi Azuma chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
ookaayy..

so after reading this a total of 3 times, I can't figure out what the 'it' was, but i came up with 'lony/lonyness','desparate/desparation', 'frail/frailty', and 'desparate/desparation'. But I honestly don't think it's any of those words..

Of the fanfics that i've read so far by you, i think this one was my least favorite. Not because that yumi and sei didn't get together- that was actually one part that I enjoyed immensely- but because i didn't find the beginning part that enjoyable to read. I mean, while I was reading it, I kept thinking, 'ok, so how will this lead up to sei, yumi, and sachiko?' I found it kinda boring, because I thought there was nothing very important going on. Then, after reading the ending, and again another 2 times, I thought about the whole thing, and I realized that that was a good beginning, because it set up the story to have the angst-ness that happened at the Climax.

I guess I was impatient, cuz that's how I get when I read very long facfics, and I think alot of people are that way. They just want the good stuff, the action, the reason why they're reading it in the first place to happen, and don't really think about the beginning, the thing that leads them to the action, because it's just in the way. And because of that, alot of crappy facfics are made, sad to say.

So I guess what I'm trying to say thourgh my rambling, is that even though I didn't exactly enjoy the beginning because I thought it was boring, it made the climax far better then if you didn't have that beginning at all.
Blue Lone Wolf chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Wow. That was really depressing to read.

I found it even more sad that Youko was in love with sei. And im a HUGE sei X youko fan.

*Sniffle*

That was written excellently. :D

Thank you!
XxIdleFlamexX chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Excellent story. I really thought that you captured the characters' personalities well and were able to do them justice. I must admit that it was sad no one got together, but I do understand the point you were trying to make. Overall, excellent job. _
pika chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
AW bitter sweet! I love It!
nekorbtraehreader chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
the story's nice it just feels short.. but good job:D
libera.sanctus chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
I'll be honest; I've tried quite a few times to read this fic, and I had never managed to get passed the first few paragraphs. There was just something about the huge amount of italics that distracted me a lot. I gave it yet another try and managed to finish it this time.

Trust me when I say that will be the last time.

No, it is good. It really is good. I actually think it's better than your first two and that you've set a higher standard with this one. But it's too sad, too heart-breaking, and moreover, it reminded me of something from my past - something I tried to forget.

I promised you a review though, so I'm keeping that promise. As I said, I couldn't figure out where this fic was going during the first part with Sei, but it picked up its pace right after that. I personally felt it hit its climax right after Yumi caught Sei kissing Youko. The long conversation after that was just so depressing, so bittersweet . I actually got upset over it and went to bed when they decided they weren't the type of best friends who fall for each other.

On a not-so-serious note, too bad the sex scene was just a dream. I was enjoying it...

Let me just end this review by my favorite (and what I think is the most heart-breaking) part of this story:

"Sei turned away from Yumi and headed to the door. Yumi watched her back—When had Sei’s hair grown longer? she noticed briefly, When did she change?—watched as Sei got further and further away from her.

Don’t cry, Yumi thought.

Her eyes burned.

Don’t do it.

She felt something warm streak down both sides of her face.

Don’t do it, don’t do it, don’t do it, don’t do it, don’t do it, don’t do it, don’t do it, don’t do it.

Yumi felt her stomach go weak.

Don’t—Sei. Don’t go."
shiznats chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
oh my god...this was so so sad...but i think that now...reading backwards, it's ok, ' cause i already know what will happen'...I was on the verge of crying my heart out when u wrote:

"Don’t cry, Yumi thought.

Her eyes burned.

Don’t do it.

She felt something warm streak down both sides of her face.

Yumi felt her stomach go weak.

Don’t—Sei. Don’t go."

Only few writers give u the impression of being there...with the characters...and u're one of the kind...

Arigatto! T_T