Reviews for Bare Witness
mperez03 chapter 6 . 11/27/2008
please update and the rest of your stories
OTHiscool chapter 6 . 8/19/2008
Just read this fic, its absolutely awesome. Would love to see what happens next bewteen LP, not sure ive ever read one quite like this... although i guess you probably won't be updating it again if the last chapter was added a year ago?
Looney4MyTunes3 chapter 6 . 6/2/2008
I love your stories...and I have to say that this is by far the best one out of all of them. Peyton and Lucas are great! I love how you changed the characters, but also kept the unique elements that made them, them! :) Please update soon!
Caitlyn Rose chapter 6 . 5/28/2008
Would love to read more!
xxcrimsonorchidxx chapter 6 . 5/22/2008
Once again I'm very impressed with your writing. X-flie was one of my favorite shows back in the day and I'm loving your version of it. It's a very refreashing and different take on Lucas and Peyton and I appreciate that very much. I hope you find the time to update this one soon!
Stunna21 chapter 6 . 5/21/2008
good story so far and can't wait for an update, also wondering what happens next so please update soon this is good.
juuuli chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
I love it. It is so unique and interesting. I hope you update it soon.
LeytonFanAlways chapter 6 . 4/5/2008
wow this storyline is really interesting and unique

I'm glad you came up with it(:

you seem to know a lot about forensics

very well written

can't wait for the next update.
Sparks6 chapter 6 . 1/24/2008
Ahh. You haven't updated this in like 4 months. You haven't given up on it, have you?

You seriously can't leave it there. It's got so much potential. I really, really hope you continue this.
Sparks6 chapter 4 . 1/24/2008
Ow. And the sexual tension grows.
Sparks6 chapter 3 . 1/24/2008
Ahh, she has a boyfriend. And no less than Jake Jagelski himself.

Ohwell, he's not as bigger threat as he is in the actual show, because you can tell she doesn't really love him in this.
Sparks6 chapter 2 . 1/24/2008
I am definitely glad I gave this story a chance.
Sparks6 chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Usually I don't read storylines like this, but I thought I'd give it a chance seeing as I love your other stories.

I was actually surprised. I think I'm going to like this :}
WDE11 chapter 6 . 9/7/2007
Nice to have you back. Like the whole change of characters but not the "spirit" of LP.

can't wait for more
othstewy chapter 6 . 9/7/2007
Good chapter. Update soon.