Reviews for A Night's Worth of Regrets
WithoutLove.LifeIsLike chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
I love Jacob/Edward confrontations!
hippogriff-tamer chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
I enjoyed reading from Edward's POV and his thoughts on what happened in the end of New Moon..just wish it could have been longer...
tite-lilith chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Really beautiful! I like it!

Airekel chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I *love* reading from Edward's POV. Thanks. The only problem with this one is that I wish it had been longer. You write Edward well, and I would like to have had more of his thoughts. I did love reading the agony he felt when he learned of Bella's "death", and then how he felt realizing she was alive. This was a nice piece.
creamster chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Very nice. A believable capture of Edward's pain. As always the only problem is it finished too quickly. There is never, ever enough of looking through Edward's eyes. Never enough of sitting inside his mind. Not guessing, but knowing his thoughts, feeling his emotions.

These short stories are wonderful, but you must know as a Twilight fan yourself, the ending should be far away. We don't want to say goodbye. To any of it.
Twilight2121 chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
aw the last of your twilight stories i read them all and they were all good ]
ritz27 chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
that was nice!
hugsbeforedrugs chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Oh that was a great oneshot! I love your writing!

mybrandofheroin1 chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
really good! you write edward and jacob really well. even in the few lines jacob had, i could tell you captured his character.
Anon chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
I love the feeling and emotion in this, this really brings to life Edward's agony. You never get his point of veiw in the novels (at least so far), and this I think is an exellent interpretation.

loved it!

Amanda chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
I thought it was really good! I think you nailed the characters! Awesome!
Merbef chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
All of your stories rock. Seriously.
hot 101 chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
That was interesting, I always wondered what Edward did while he waited!.This was a very good take on it though! your writing was just wonderful!
28 | « Prev Page 1 2