Reviews for Dusk to Dawn
Thirsty4Blood chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
are you ever going to update this tory, because i think it's good.
CrazyLikeaBear chapter 10 . 4/26/2009
wow this is wonderful! why is it on hold? you should definitely keep going! i love it..although it is sad to have such an evil jacob...keep writing please! thanks!
Twilight2121 chapter 10 . 4/12/2009
wow i love thiss story veryy good
Cara-Dolce chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
wow! jacobs a peice of shit!

how the hell could he do that to bella?seriously!

anyways awesome story! note to self: if you ever meet alice cullen dont go shopping with her! lol!

wat about the vampire thingi when bella says that the quillette peoples think that the cullens are vampires and yeh does it ever cross charlies mind when edwards talking to him?

anyways kool story line! i love that victorias dead!
katie chapter 10 . 3/25/2009
are you going to post anything new to Dusk to Dawn? I got caught up in the story and was hoping to read more. Great writing! I love all of your stories!
CarebearKara chapter 10 . 3/17/2009
Can Jacob die? Great fic.
xoCassie789 chapter 10 . 3/12/2009
OMG YOU HAVE TO WRITE MORE
tw1l1ght4ev3r chapter 10 . 1/26/2009
cant wait to read the rest of it. Go figure I knew jacob would be a looser in this story. UGH he is such a stupid little boy but poor Jacob has no clue who he is dealing with. thanks for the story it is amazing.
JennRay-Cullen chapter 10 . 1/21/2009
Just keep writing just keep writing!

*dances*

i wanna know what happens, please post more soon!
cruzegirl chapter 10 . 1/13/2009
Ok, I'm hooked. lol. I love the story. But, time for more. Keep it coming.
iheartthepack chapter 10 . 1/9/2009
this is a very good story...I think you should add a few more chapters to it, maybe until the wedding!
Fordlover4u2 chapter 10 . 1/2/2009
Are you going to finish the story i am really into it and really want tto know what going to happen its going to drive me nuts
Mavrixtrinkia chapter 10 . 11/30/2008
Continue! Please! I want to know what happens next!

Stupid Jacob. That bastard head.
Vampirfrau chapter 10 . 11/5/2008
Please please please go on soon! It is so enthralling and fascinating! I couldn't stop reading and I want to know how everything will work out - as soon as possible!
twilightobession chapter 10 . 10/18/2008
I have read your whole story today. Please finish it. I noticed that you have not updated in a while. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE finish.

Thanks!