Reviews for Dusk to Dawn
creamster chapter 10 . 5/31/2009
AJ, AJ, are you into to torture now? This wonderful story has been in neutral for a year. What gives? Of course we all want to read more of Bonne Foi and A Madman's Mercy, but this story deserves your talented attention as well.

Why are you doing this to us? It is your choice of course to decide how to deal with Jacob the traitor, but, having him live and see Bella marry Edward, knowing he without a doubt LOST her, that would be the ultimate punishment. Or, maybe the icing on that cake would be for Bella to finally have enough of his intentional lies about the Cullens and banish him from her life forever. He deserves that pain.

The pain he is causing Edward, and ultimately Bella, is proof of his selfishness. Make him pay. Make him suffer. Bella and Edward deserve to be together and to be happy.

Please dust this one off and let'er rip.
Thirsty4Blood chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
are you ever going to update this tory, because i think it's good.
CrazyLikeaBear chapter 10 . 4/26/2009
wow this is wonderful! why is it on hold? you should definitely keep going! i love it..although it is sad to have such an evil jacob...keep writing please! thanks!
Twilight2121 chapter 10 . 4/12/2009
wow i love thiss story veryy good
CaptainNapkin chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
wow! jacobs a peice of shit!

how the hell could he do that to bella?seriously!

anyways awesome story! note to self: if you ever meet alice cullen dont go shopping with her! lol!

wat about the vampire thingi when bella says that the quillette peoples think that the cullens are vampires and yeh does it ever cross charlies mind when edwards talking to him?

anyways kool story line! i love that victorias dead!
katie chapter 10 . 3/25/2009
are you going to post anything new to Dusk to Dawn? I got caught up in the story and was hoping to read more. Great writing! I love all of your stories!
CarebearKara chapter 10 . 3/17/2009
Can Jacob die? Great fic.
xoCassie789 chapter 10 . 3/12/2009
OMG YOU HAVE TO WRITE MORE
tw1l1ght4ev3r chapter 10 . 1/26/2009
cant wait to read the rest of it. Go figure I knew jacob would be a looser in this story. UGH he is such a stupid little boy but poor Jacob has no clue who he is dealing with. thanks for the story it is amazing.
JennRay-Cullen chapter 10 . 1/21/2009
Just keep writing just keep writing!

*dances*

i wanna know what happens, please post more soon!
cruzegirl chapter 10 . 1/13/2009
Ok, I'm hooked. lol. I love the story. But, time for more. Keep it coming.
iheartthepack chapter 10 . 1/9/2009
this is a very good story...I think you should add a few more chapters to it, maybe until the wedding!
Fordlover4u2 chapter 10 . 1/2/2009
Are you going to finish the story i am really into it and really want tto know what going to happen its going to drive me nuts
Mavrixtrinkia chapter 10 . 11/30/2008
Continue! Please! I want to know what happens next!

Stupid Jacob. That bastard head.
Vampirfrau chapter 10 . 11/5/2008
Please please please go on soon! It is so enthralling and fascinating! I couldn't stop reading and I want to know how everything will work out - as soon as possible!
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »