Reviews for Dusk to Dawn
nosleep3 chapter 3 . 9/30/2008
You had me with the first two chapters, and then you lost me with this one. Not because it isn't good writing-I quite enjoy your writing, you're on my favorite authors list-but because I am a cop's wife, and NONE of the things you've got Charlie doing here make sense. Nevermind how suspicious Charlie should be when an obviously jealous boy makes an accusation against the boy he's jealous OF. If Sam was the one with evidence, SAM should have been the one to head to the police, not a third party. You could argue the point of whether or not Charlie would be discussing the case with his daughter. But most of all (to my mind) Charlie would have to recuse himself from the investigation because both the "witness" and the suspects are personally involved with his daughter. Conflict of interest. Investigators more neutral to the situation would have to be brought in.

Sorry, I'm not trying to be mean or go off on you. It's just the kind of thing that makes me immune to the pleasures of the rest of the story. And this is actually an interesting story.
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 10 . 9/25/2008
I love this story so much!

I hate Jacob Black!

I just read all the chapters, and I love them all!

Cant wait for more!

Update soon!
RedRose93 chapter 10 . 9/14/2008
Great job. You capture the voices and intentions of the characters perfectly, not only in this story but in all the others you have written for Twilight. You've become one of my favourite authors on fanfiction and I really hope you update this story soon.
Merbef chapter 10 . 8/7/2008
I'm amazed by how well you captured Bella's point of view. I'm very intrigued by the story but can't quite imagine Jacob doing such a thing. Regardless, I really like your writing and I love the story.
MissNebraskaLIVE chapter 4 . 7/19/2008
This is crazy; I'm assuming that you wrote this before Eclipse came out, but you got so many of the details of stuff that happened in Eclipse right. The whole "He lay next to me, holding me to his side with one arm, reading my battered copy of Wuthering Heights in the dim morning light." thing happened in Eclipse, as did the engagement.

This is a great story though. Great job, as usual.
Ilori chapter 10 . 6/21/2008
I hope you come back to this and finish it.
CrazedTwilighter chapter 10 . 6/10/2008
GR why does Jacob have to ruin everything? keep writing please, I need to know what happens next! :)
gaap237 chapter 10 . 6/4/2008
UGH! That Jacob! He messes everything up! Please update, I wanna see what happens!
Maddy chapter 10 . 6/3/2008
Eww... I hate Jacob... can we torture him?
exiled.contessa chapter 10 . 6/1/2008
I read these first 10 chapters in one sitting. The story is captivating so far.

I don't know how often you update, but I'm hoping to get to read future chapters very soon. wink

This version of Jacob is much, much more annoying than the original - but here, I'm seeing him as more of a device to move the plot along, rather than as an actual character that I might like or come to care about. As such, I agree with the other reviewer that described Jacob as being a complete *

I hope you take this story all the way thru to the wedding, honeymoon, Bella's change, and at least a few good Vampire Bella adventures. Anything to get Twilighters through until Aug. 2!

Right now, I'm watching for your updates and updates from one other writer whose work I love. Thanks for helping keep me entertained. Your hard work is very much appreciated.
plainwhitelie chapter 10 . 6/1/2008
ergh. Jacob is such an ass.

Update soon.
Angry Girl chapter 2 . 2/13/2008
I enjoyed these two chapters.

You do emotions very well and I felt so much for Bella when she tried to get Jacob to see things her way. But in the end maybe such a thing is for the best? the treaty will be broken the others would find it also hard to accept her decision. But to just walk away. *sigh* Will he make another appearence? I loved that Emmett and Jasper followed her home. Did they do that to invite her back or make sure nothing went wrong? I enjoyed her happiness at seeing them. Bella is right though if she should stay away from them then she should also stay away from him and his clan as he could hurt her as easy as the others.

I loved the Rosalie and Bella talk and then admiting things and talking them through. Also you bringing up how insecure she feels around Rosalie *nods* I also liked the departing words she gave saying she could call her Rose. As that more then anything signals that after all the time she does care and she wanted to know that Bella was certain and had thought of the things that she would love to have.

And the talk with Esme I love her well I love them all the talk was nice.

Also of course all the Bella/Edward you do them both so well. His determination to continue bringing up points about things she will miss and if she was sure and his admission that he wanted to marry her to know that she would never hate him after it all *hugs* and the 'will you fall out of love with me' and 'never'

I wonder how Charlie shall react :P with him asking and all that... well at least Edward has the advantage of knowing what he is thinking and that if Charlie flips he won't really get hurt. Like Bella said this is to give him some sort of control knowing that despite what he does and how he reacts what is happening will go on anyhow.

Will you do more? I hope so I enjoyed these chapters
gemma smells like apple cake chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
good story want more and i only say that if i really do.
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5