Reviews for Between Two Giant Robots
kirara the great chapter 19 . 5/5/2014
so basically time did a rewind for sam and he fixed some things in the past
Jazzilynn Hall chapter 19 . 12/5/2013
This is a very good story! I like it alot.
Junuen Lisunia chapter 19 . 10/26/2011
Really great story!
Polish chapter 3 . 2/3/2011
but he could only watch in horror as the only one he loved was carried off into the sky.

Blink...Blink...TALK ABOUT A DRIVE BY! No really that was like a drive by! or that scene from Rurouni Kenshin where Kenshin and Kaouru where talking and then Genai just comes on a boat and grabs her like "YOINK!" lol, I loved it!
CosmicEssence chapter 19 . 3/30/2010
loved that he got to do it again...that was pretty amusing not to mention worked out far better than the first time round.
OptimusPrimesLittleGirl23 chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I loved this story very very good
Lina03 chapter 19 . 1/5/2010
This story was very interesting. I almost thought it was a crack-fic because of all the cliches it has popping up. Still, it was quite enjoyable all the same and I thank you for sharing it with us.
Asa ReMe chapter 19 . 1/4/2010
Hi! I have a question. In your story summary you said that the sequel to this story would be Between T'G'R', or did you mean that this story was a sequel to Between T'G'R'? If there is going to be a sequel or if there is a prequel to this story can you either post it or send it to me? Let me know, I would really appreciate it.
Toki Mirage chapter 18 . 7/1/2009
MWAHAHAHAHA! Loved this fic the first time I read it, lol. I just watched the Transformers movie 2! DUDE! I was killing for some sam/bee/optimus action!
Xenophobic Doll chapter 9 . 12/7/2008
Wow, you did a really good job creating the creepy, stalky guy character. I wouldn't wanna meet him in a dark alley. Love the story so far, and now I'mma finish it instead of actually getting sleep like I know I should. )
Firelizard Tamer chapter 4 . 8/21/2008
Wow... you know you're the First I've EVER read who did this angle! Sam having amneia! Cool! Looking forward on how the Bots will handle it!
Firelizard Tamer chapter 3 . 8/21/2008
Ok, the flow was abit choppy. What I mean is Sam finds out how the Cybertronians have sex and he inadvertantly participated... then finds out his guardian feels something similar to Prime and didn't react in any expected way of shock, denial, or any positive emotions.

But I still like this first attempt for your fic. Figures the 'bad guys' would strike at a moment where they are distracted!
Firelizard Tamer chapter 2 . 8/21/2008
So, you're going the route of Sam being not quiet able to grasp the subltiles of what is being said but not said?

Guess it's universal to lay Broad Hints that's being overlooked. *grins*
Firelizard Tamer chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
*Blinks* What an ending to the chapter! Rather surprising! Is Prime there to give the 'right of choice' speech? Part of me hopes not. But if he does, *shrugs* oh well.
JJFicFreak chapter 19 . 6/30/2008
this story is REALLY GOOD, at 1st it was just sam/bee that i liked but this 3some is SO much better