Reviews for Forever
Tisha chapter 31 . 8/30
Argh! You made me cry! I neve r cry! Well done. Recommended.
Coffee Loving Freak chapter 29 . 8/12
HOLY FU-

THIS IS JUST-

C RI ES

THE FEELS REALLY HIT ME HARD MAN-
ChpNinjaChick chapter 30 . 8/1
Holy crap man I am literally sobbing my eyes out right now not exaggerating (which I usually do) and just wow I really loved this story and yeah.
ScarlettMeadow123102 chapter 26 . 2/15
Haha. I started laughing when hikaru hit kyoya, and then kyoya started to curse. And then when I read that he remembers, I was like oh yeah... Hell yeah!
Existiert Nicht chapter 31 . 10/21/2015
OMG! Thank you sooooooooooooo much for writing a sequel! This makes me so happy! I finally got done with not being able to do anything cause of surgery and now I can use my arm and I am so going to read your sequel. I am so excited! :)
willent chapter 31 . 9/3/2015
Just finished reading this and I loved it. Its was an emotionally roller coaster laced with sadness, which was powerful and relate-able.
Teiko0195 chapter 31 . 7/26/2015
I love it! I don't usually get to read such a wonderful tragedy... ; _ ; Poor Haruhi, Hikaru, Kaoru, Kyoya, Tamaki, Honey, and Mori! You depicted the loss of Ryoji and Kaoru very well, as well as the loss and revival of Kyoya's memory.
Brainless Genius chapter 31 . 7/24/2015
Wow, I just finished reading this, and it's really great! So many feels though... but that means you managed to do a good job.
The only thing that threw me off a little was in the first few chapters, when you used "Ryoji" for Haruhi's dad, since he's mostly referred to as "Ranka" in the anime.
Also, I was so glad you ended up putting Haruhi with Tamaki - throughout the entire story, I was saying to myself, "Please let it be Tamaki, please let it be Tamaki..."
Going to go read the sequel now!
Meg chapter 15 . 7/20/2015
I'm so mad! I loved the story until you made all this tragic stuff going around, people dying, forgetting everything. I can't read the rest of it! It's too sad and it make me so mad!
roseica 23 chapter 31 . 7/16/2015
Yayyyyyyyyyyyy!
Haruhi's Rose chapter 30 . 7/14/2015
Fortunately (for me lol) I only recently found this story and I've only been reading Ouran and anime fanfic for less than 6 months so I didn't have to wait 7 years for this to be finished! :D First off I'm mad at you for killing Kaoru (he's my favorite!) and for making me cry like 3 times while I was reading this. Secondly, I forgive you though! :P Thank you for actually coming back and finishing the story! It literally breaks my heart when there are so many awesome fanfics out there that are abandoned and left unfinished. This story was heart-breakingly beautiful and your writing is amazing! I'm also extremely jealous that you actually got to meet J. Michael Tatum, but I think it's the coolest thing ever that his opinion actually influenced the outcome of the story and agree wholeheartedly with the ending! Although Haruhi could've ended up with any of the three, I felt the Tamaki direction was always the right one for this particular story. I would've loved to read the Kyoya and Hikaru choices as alternate ending chapters, however! :D

I'm incredibly excited that you started writing a sequel! I for one am VERY curious how Hikaru and Renge ended up together (and also equally curious about how Mori and Mei got together lol!). I'm looking forward to reading "It Starts With Goodbye" as well. Also it's incredibly adorable that Haruhi and Tamaki named their son Kaoru! Keep up the awesome writing!
Just a idiot chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
Ah ...
welll then ...
her father is going to die too...
Funeral expenses are kind of high these days; right around 30,000 dollors.
Alice Kitten chapter 30 . 7/7/2015
I would enjoy reading a story about Hikaru, so plz make one
Existiert Nicht chapter 30 . 7/7/2015
Wellp, you have sold me. It was a sad ending but I would love more! :) I think you should write a sequel but ONLY if you want to. Either way I enjoyed and loved your story. It was a good emotional ride.
roseica 23 chapter 30 . 7/5/2015
Love the epilogue, make a sequel!