Reviews for Forgive
hypercell chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
I've always wanted to know more about Draco Malfoy. I don't think he's evil. I think I kind of understand him. I'd still like to read more.
Minxie chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Excellent one shot! You should write the Malfoy Manor scene from Draco's perspective, too.
MarcoLover16 chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
This was like...such an emotional part for me in the book. Even though I knew he wasn't dead...it was just, seeing the other characters thinking he was killed me. You did a really nice job. Draco's character amazes me as well, Narcissa especially, lying like she did.
Vechababe chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
I love Draco. I was terrified Rowling wouldn't agree with me (ha, agree: it's not like we discussed it.) about Draco's character but then at the end of HBP and then this book I wanted to go and give her a big hug...

I agree, Draco's character surpassed all expectations. It's a pity he and Harry couldn't have just manly-kissed and made-up but hey, maybe that was expecting too much!
wandless chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Yeah, I'd have liked to learn more about what happened to Draco that night and after. Like who he ended up marrying!
TravelingRoses chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
awesome fic. Loved it. During that whole scene I kept wondering how everyone felt at the moment, him mostly, because he wasn't mentioned. Very realistic sounding.
Robin G. Fellow chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Very realistic.

Poor Draco...so confused of where his loyalties had lie.

Harry forgiving Draco...that just seems so much like him.
joongie chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
that was just plain amazing. I agree, I knew there was a reason for why he was my favorite character since book one! I wrote a story where Harry uses Draco's wand to win and Draco's not actually that evil and basically I was right _ YA MAN *parties*
An Unknown Writer chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
cool! malfoy has feelings *aw* great job! )
doornumberthree chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
I was touched and intrigued by Draco's character as well! I think I fell in love (not literally!) with his character a bit more, also. He really was just a scared and sad boy who didn't know what to do. Good job.. I think that this is realistic of what he would have thought. Survivors guilt, yeah?
Mandie Weasley chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Wa! She killed Mooney! I went to bed at 7 this morning. Couldn't sleep 'til I finished it

I liked Draco in this book, for the little bits he was in.
Miriamimus chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
THANK YOU! It made me love the Malfoys. Because Harry saved Draco, Narcissa saved Harry. She is such a cool character, Draco too.

THANK YOU.