Reviews for Triskaidekaphobia
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Awh! That was amazing! It was also sad at the same time.
MusicPeaceAndCheese chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
OMG! Loved it! It was amazing! Make more! ;)
Delicate Desires chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Awh! It was really sad. I liked the fic!
midnightwaters chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Nice.
Oliviax3 chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
-shudder- That was chilling. It was an interesting and heartfelt look into an 'enemy'. Very well done.
Fireflower1315 chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
So, beautiful. So, sweet. Great job, please write a sequel or something like it, like maybe Azula and Zuko, their brother-sister relationship. Just a question, what does the name mean?
aPeurDeFISH1412 chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Wow... This is just totally amazing. :] Nicely written. It's great to see that Ozai actually has another side that isn't cold and cruel.
zutarakid50 chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
OMG that was so well writen! (thumbs up) Nice job! I loved it!
Hermonthis chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
(It's rare to find fics out there.)

I enjoyed reading this, and how you brought life to Ursa through her laugh. The touch with Azulon's fake signature was great, as well as Ursa's fall from grace as she screamed at Ozai in drabble 11.

M. Canon pairings. :P
Lost In A Dark Wood chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Very nice and very sweet, I'm almost sorry to review however, since 13 reviews seems so perfect. The only thing, I'm not quite sure on the order of events surrounding Azulon's death.
CultOfStrawberry chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Excellent set. Very well-written.
libowie chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
o, this was lovely!
hello camel chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Wow. I mean WOW.

This oneshot is so...so amazing I can't even begin to describe how much I love it. I mean I *love* it. I love how Ozai was such a good man in the beginning and how he just...fell apart by power. And Ursa, I just...

Wow.

Wonderful job. Truly.
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
omg, that was an amazing fic, it made ozai actually seem human. i really really liked it, and when he was younger, he really reminded me of zuko...
card castles chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
That was incredibly sad. It got better every number, and the title was clever for the fic. I really liked it. There really needs to be more OzaiUrsa, it makes the world seem a little brighter, or a little darker . . . depending on what you're going for. Great job. Kudos.