Reviews for Flesh Wound
K Hanna Korossy chapter 2 . 7/24/2007
I thought this was a story about heat exhaustion, but it looks like it's going to be a lot more. I did want to say you did the heat exhaustion stuff well, avoiding the mistake of "Sweating" of cooling down the vic way too slowly. Very realistic. And I like some of the seeds you've planted here. The only thing I find disappointing is that Sam is keeping his suspicions to himself. I see that over and over in fanon and don't think it realistic or based in canon. I hope he'll reconsider and share with Dean before too long, or else their partnership doesn't mean a whole lot...
Ash8 chapter 2 . 7/24/2007
YAY! Love your stories and I am loving this! :)
carocali chapter 2 . 7/23/2007
Hm... what does this ghoul's bite do? Why hasn't Dean seen it? Where will they go from here?

I especially loved your description of Sam sleeping - through Dean's eyes. It was so sweet and loving. Well done!

Can't wait for the next chapter to find out what's up!

:D

Caroline
maxandkiz chapter 2 . 7/23/2007
Great chapter! Loved Dean taking care of Sam. Sam should know not to hide things from Dean especially something important. Can't wait for more.
gothraven89 chapter 2 . 7/23/2007
Holy Crap...

WOW THAT WAS TOTALLY AWESOME!

I;m addin this to my favorites and putting it on alert.

POOR SAMMY!

I HOPE HE SNAPS OUT OF STUPID AND TELLS DEAN ABOUT THE HAND!

FANTASTIC STUFF!
Faye Dartmouth chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Heat exhaustion is wonderful!

Limp!Sam is wonderful!

You're wonderful!

WONDERFUL!

Okay, so not my most intelligent review ever but seriously, you know I adore this stuff!
Faye Dartmouth chapter 2 . 7/23/2007
Can I say again how much I ADORE the limpness here? Sam all floppy? Is ALWAYS GOOD. What's the good of having such long limbs if they're not going to flop all over the place?

And what's up with Sam? The weirdness deepens.

I hope to see more soon!
whoaaitsmichele chapter 2 . 7/23/2007
Love protective!dean & tired!sammy.

This chapter was awesome!
Poaetpainter chapter 2 . 7/23/2007
Ok. This took a very awesome turn.
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Great story so far!
mollieclarke chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
excellent start

plz update soon
chocca2 chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Great start and chapter...Hurt Sammy, my favorite (God that sounds so wrong lol)

Looking forward to more!
Rachelly chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
This was a great chapter! I loved how Dean woke up and discovered his little bro had been left alone for six hours back at the cemetary! I loved Dean's committment to save Sam no matter what ...with a touch of humor that the car he hijacked was the doctor's that had kept him in the hospital! Loved the angst as Dean searched the cemetary and came up empty. Great description of Sam's limpness, all exhausted and dehydrated, and Dean's careful care to get him safely to the motel. Hope there's lots more angst and limp Sam! Great beginning and I agree, "Don't Sweat the Small Stuff" is an awesome fic too! Heat exhausted Sammy/angsty Dean is an awesome combo! Keep up the great work and can't wait to read more!
whoaaitsmichele chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
I have read ''Don't Sweat the Small Stuff'' which was an awesome story.

I'm already loving this story! Update soon!
Trish62 chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Nice start, looking forward to the next part.
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »