Reviews for Flesh Wound
maxandkiz chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Great start! Can't imagine being trapped for that long in that kind of heat. Sam appears to be in pretty bad shape. Can't wait to see what happens when they get to the hotel.
carocali chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Alerts seem to be down! Crap!

Always nice to see a story crop up from you! Those mausoleums are just nasty business, so I'm sure it was beyond hot in there.

Love that someone came along and saved Dean and he just flat out left that hospital to find his brother! Go Dean! I hope he made the right decision by caring for Sam himself... Hm

Can't wait for more!

:D

Caroline
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Wow, what an awesome first chapter! It must have killed Dean to wake up in the hospital and realized that he had been away from Sammy for so long, leaving Sammy in a life threatening situation!

Can't wait for your next chapter!
prolixmay chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
nice start, I want to know what happens next, can't wait for the next review...;)
Phx chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
I've read "Don't Sweat the Small stuff" - which is one of my favs and, except for the 'limpness' being heat exhaustion (or at least seeming to be, lol) in both stories, they are nothing alike, except for one thing: both have caught my attention.

Wow, I totally loved this whole chapter and can't wait to read more. I loved that Dean got 'rescued', lol, and then had to break out of the hospital to find Sam. I actually felt a chill when Dean got back to the cemetary and the Impala was still there. If that didn't set Dean's teeth on edge, nothing would. That mean, beyond a doubt, Sam hadn't left - well not on his own anyways!

And then to be locked inside a masoleum - being baked alive - eek! I am totally loving this. And I loved the interpretation of Dean's anger. Spot on.

So, ah, where's the next chapter? Is it up yet? What about now? now?

Now?
shelby02 chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Great start to your story. I really enjoy your writing and think your Sam and Dean seem very true to character. I look forward to the next update.
Cbloom chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
I'm hooked to this story! Can't wait to see what happens next!

Can you send some of the warm weather over here to the UK - it's been raining and cold over here for nearly 2 weeks npw! Thanks!

Catch you soon!