Reviews for Diary of a Single Mother
MissNikki13 chapter 33 . 11/19/2012
So I just finished reading another one of your fabulous but unfinished stories and I love it and wish you would continue your stories or give someone the rights to them. They are so good but what's the point of starting when you never finish?
sfbxfcb chapter 33 . 5/17/2012
Wonderful!
Didine34790 chapter 33 . 8/30/2011
This is a great story, very interesting.
HouseBroken chapter 33 . 3/11/2010
loved it
Courtney chapter 33 . 2/16/2010
I like this story and this is a great chapter but I really want another update. It's been awhile. I'm guessing you are just really busy cause you have a life or something. I don't :) Anyways you are a great writer so... keep writing.
suusje32 chapter 33 . 1/27/2010
thanks for the new chapter!
Abbydoodle23 chapter 33 . 1/24/2010
No! I demand that you do not wait another 6 months! I want to know what's up with Richard, and Lorlai/Luke of course. I love your story and really want you to update more often. It's very intresting and a nice approach on her life and all. I liked the Rachel part you put in there earlier, very cool. Update soon please! please!
Emiiily chapter 33 . 1/21/2010
I just found this story. It's so good, you've got me hooked! I can't wait for an update :) please don't leave it too long.

Emily.
sarahb2007 chapter 33 . 1/19/2010
aww i just took the time out of my day to read this whole story i at first was not sure if i liked it but no i am hooked and can't wait for more... totally love what you have done so far. Update soon
Copop chapter 33 . 1/19/2010
Aw, now isn't this a surprise!

And such a good one, too.

Luke's home, yay! I can't cheer enough for that. Hopefully their more than friends path will be moving quickly now.

Richard's visit is really strange, though, and not only Lorelai has this weird feeling...

Till the next update!
Jeremy Shane chapter 33 . 1/19/2010
good chapter & more please

Now all you have to update is

A Family's Beginnings Which hasn't been updated in a year

Repost the Seqel to Coming Around, Deleteing the Sequel was stupid was i've been wanting to read it, but i guess you didn't like it

I'm not being mean, I just like it & all your stories
chloe2007 chapter 33 . 1/19/2010
Yay, you finally updated. I hope Richard is alright and I wonder what Luke's news is, Update soon
lorlukealways chapter 33 . 1/19/2010
wow. what is this story I just read. I don't remember it so I'll have to go back and update at some point. hope to see more of it though. thanks for the update. see ya son!
chants chapter 33 . 1/18/2010
Wow, an update. Yay!

I want to know what's up with Richard. I'm happy that Luke is back home and I can't wait for him and Lorelai to be together.

I'd also love it if you updated A Family's Beginnings. I miss that story too.

Nice to see you back in the GG world.
Loridhhp chapter 33 . 1/18/2010
Yay! An update! Woo hoo! (Like I should talk! I haven't updated "A Mother's Love" in four months!) Great chapter. I'm so glad that Luke has returned! And poor Lorelai is so unsure of herself, wondering if anyone will ever follow after her flighty self. I can't wait for more. And no I don't hate you. I understand that life can get in the way and inspiration can wane. I'm just glad that you came back to this. Now I've just got to get my muse to kick me in the butt so I can continue MY story! Lol!