Reviews for Flower Remedy
RandomShtScinceWhenever chapter 1 . 3/13
Haha, deadly nightshade... IT FITS SO WELL! And I guess you could say he's a flinty kind of guy. ...I'll just go bury myself and my bad puns in a hole somewhere.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Flint & deadly nightshade. Quite the combo for Severus.
riverrat chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Yep, that's our Severus.
Loved your little drabble.
lunafish chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I adore that last line! I'm glad his helpers know him well enough to realize that.
Aescreillu chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I like this, a lot. You sure packed a great story into a hundred words.

Also, I think flint sounds better than granite...reading your a/n, the rhythm felt off.
Prof M McGonagall chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Well, *that* was certainly something I'd never seen in a drabble. Very original! Liked all the wizarding history you included in just a few words.
whitehound chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Ignore this: this is me testing how the review facility handles certain characters, for my ffn how-to page.

チヘマミン
Elsa2 chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Hum. Wasn't Blodeuwedd involved in "The Owl Service"? I'm assuming that's Hermione doing the (hopefully not) foolish wand waving, gives Snape a better chance...
tectrices chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
I've always had a soft spot for drabbles, and I was very impressed with what you managed to convey with so few words. A little envious, too, of course, but... Eh. Hee. I have to agree with you about flint over granite. Also, I thought the interaction between Hermione and Ron was very in-character. I'd never heard of Gwydion before, so that's another point for broadening my (admittedly narrow) horizons.

Good job - and now I look forward to reading the expanded fic.
RebeccaRoy chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
I like this and the much longer version as well.
Romulus chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
That's an interesting concept. Nice one-shot. I shall go and read the sequel.

I hope you haven't abandoned Sons of Prophecy though!
spaciireth chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Ah, thank you for writing this, it's the first of it's kind that I've read that actually Made Sense. So kudos.

(And thanks for reviewing my story as well :D)
Amaruk Wolfheart of the Wraith chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Oh, I love it. _~
wynnleaf chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
No, flint really is better. Not only for what you mention, but it sometimes seems like him.

Beautiful little piece. So much more hopeful than perhaps I expected.
MollysSister chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Thanks for the author's notes or I wouldnt have "gotten" the ficlet at all! I only had to use my dictonary on one word so I am feeling a bit smug. Thank you for not letting Snape die, in DH or in Lost & Found.