Reviews for Flower Remedy
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Flint & deadly nightshade. Quite the combo for Severus.
riverrat chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Yep, that's our Severus.
Loved your little drabble.
lunafish chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I adore that last line! I'm glad his helpers know him well enough to realize that.
Aescreillu chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I like this, a lot. You sure packed a great story into a hundred words.

Also, I think flint sounds better than granite...reading your a/n, the rhythm felt off.
Prof M McGonagall chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Well, *that* was certainly something I'd never seen in a drabble. Very original! Liked all the wizarding history you included in just a few words.
whitehound chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Ignore this: this is me testing how the review facility handles certain characters, for my ffn how-to page.

チヘマミン
Elsa2 chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Hum. Wasn't Blodeuwedd involved in "The Owl Service"? I'm assuming that's Hermione doing the (hopefully not) foolish wand waving, gives Snape a better chance...
tectrices chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
I've always had a soft spot for drabbles, and I was very impressed with what you managed to convey with so few words. A little envious, too, of course, but... Eh. Hee. I have to agree with you about flint over granite. Also, I thought the interaction between Hermione and Ron was very in-character. I'd never heard of Gwydion before, so that's another point for broadening my (admittedly narrow) horizons.

Good job - and now I look forward to reading the expanded fic.
RebeccaRoy chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
I like this and the much longer version as well.
Romulus chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
That's an interesting concept. Nice one-shot. I shall go and read the sequel.

I hope you haven't abandoned Sons of Prophecy though!
spaciireth chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Ah, thank you for writing this, it's the first of it's kind that I've read that actually Made Sense. So kudos.

(And thanks for reviewing my story as well :D)
Amaruk Wolfheart of the Wraith chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Oh, I love it. _
wynnleaf chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
No, flint really is better. Not only for what you mention, but it sometimes seems like him.

Beautiful little piece. So much more hopeful than perhaps I expected.
MollysSister chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Thanks for the author's notes or I wouldnt have "gotten" the ficlet at all! I only had to use my dictonary on one word so I am feeling a bit smug. Thank you for not letting Snape die, in DH or in Lost & Found.
tearsofphoenix chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Thank you for this hopeful, wonderful new beginning!

I love it, love that YOU did it, and that Hermione had this idea.

Flowers for our doe, both so nice... and the idea that he left more possibilities through his memory than his past is just great.