Reviews for Nevile Longbottom and the confusing Harry Potter
christina chapter 11 . 4/16/2008
fan-flippin-tastic!
jojobevco chapter 11 . 1/14/2008
Well, That was an interesting point of view, Did harry just suddenly start acting that way?
Fibinaci chapter 11 . 12/27/2007
What a fun story! I wonder what deviltry Evil!Harry will get up to? Though he seems more prat than evil as a fight with his dad leaves him to Sytherin and then whatever he has had to do to survive there for his school years. But then he was happy to use Ginny as a threat to get further with various girls. Hes almost like the Anti-Sirius.
FarSideOfTheRoom chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Brilliant. I've been considering what would have happened if Neville was the chosen one ever since I read book five. Plus I was reading this chapter and was thinking "hmm, I bet he's in Slytherin now," and he was. Can't wait to read more.
jojobevco chapter 9 . 12/1/2007
you know, he might want to meet with Nevile (is he friends with Hermione and Ron here)
Blade Silver chapter 9 . 11/14/2007
good work.
Nightsnake chapter 9 . 11/14/2007
Lol. This is quite interesting. I'm enjoying it. The only criticism I have is to a) work on the spelling & grammar and b) add more description & action to your work. If you do that, then the story won't be so broken up and will be even MORE enjoyable! Huzzah! Thank you, and update soon!
jojobevco chapter 8 . 10/6/2007
Excellent, keep it up!
Blade Silver chapter 8 . 10/6/2007
oh, keep writing. i hope things get back in order
DenimLeaha chapter 8 . 10/6/2007
Great start, I can't wait to see where the story goes.
Plumcherries2 chapter 7 . 10/5/2007
Blade Silver chapter 7 . 10/5/2007
nice work. keep writing
She Wears Vuitton chapter 7 . 10/5/2007
I love it.
jojobevco chapter 5 . 9/25/2007
This is a great story, I hope you're not abandoning it.
jojobevco chapter 6 . 9/13/2007
This is a great story, I hope you're not going to abandon it