Reviews for Tasty Treat
Lady Cheesy Fisherfish chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Hay, L looks bad in this fan fic! How dare you *GURRRRR*

I dispise this story with great intenctiy... *GURRRRR* i will keel all who approve of it.

(O.O i'm extreme today, what's going on?)
Sincerly.Yours chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
i just wanted to say. FUCKING AMAZING. haha and of course L's amazing in bed. i have no way how you came up with this but its amazing. one of the best little random smutt stories ever. i think you're a good writer keep up the good work. :P
bunnyboolikesoreos chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
That was-..wow
SayoViolin chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
.gee. L bailed Matt and Mello out of jail just to play with them...

*pats L's head* Good boy. Do it again. :-D
Comatose Overdose chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
um... I have no comment other than this:

WTF?
travvywavvy chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
That. was. hot. It's just always awesome with 3 people. And even better with 3 men. That was awesome! I LOVE it!
Demon's sinner chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
oh man I can't stop reading it's good!
Micuko chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
That with Lawliet was very strange :D I can't thing about L in that way, but it was interesting
Chi Asakura chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Mur, miss kinky, indeed. D I wish I knew more about the characters.
Ice Violet chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
FUCK! That was even HOTTER/
When The Sun Goes Down chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
OMFG!FUCKIN SMEXY AWESOME BONDAGE! *WETS PANTIES!* XDXDXDXD
Chazz-It-Up chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
wow I can just see L disciplining matt... not lol thats great L and Matt.. mhm yummi
DeliciouslyGood chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
LOL! Mello's funny! Wanting to do bad so that he can be punished. Yet another kinky idea Man so close! They could've done it in the cell Hehe.. Well.. the cell is dirty but then again.. the kinks of being smexed up against the bars is kinky.
SunlilyQ chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
A for L-ness! That was a nice touch darling! On the short side, but ample time to get across some pleasure. Another job well done!
pozzum chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
I don't know... *scratches head* This one was a little too short... *sits cross legged* , and it was not as funny as the last one... *tilts head* It was still hot though!