Reviews for Resident Evil 4: Real Life Edition
love it
coolkat122 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
i like it
Link's Rose chapter 25 . 11/18/2011
so basically, avoiding the trap is the worst mistake you could possibly make in this little story because then your stuck! Unfairness!
BabyAngel-tears chapter 25 . 9/25/2011
OHMIGAWD! I almost cryed it was sooo good! You should wright another were Leon and Nicole falls 4 eachother. Like not at the bonas chapter but starting from wgen the are picked up on the beach.
Stevie Rae Johnson-The Red One chapter 25 . 8/28/2011
This was amazingly well written, I must say. XD It helps that my name is Nicole. I'm in the middle of Resident Evil 4, stuck in the Water Room, so this has given me some excellent cheats. . Thank you!
WolfAngel75 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Aweeessssoooooomeee
Thequietninja chapter 25 . 4/27/2011
This story was so gosh darn awesome! I hope that you will make a sequel soon! 3
Breadaknee chapter 25 . 1/1/2011
So I kinda like, love you for this. No, really. I've waited for this for soooo long, and dang, I didn't even realize you updated until just recently.

Just...FINALLY. :) It was awesome...and worth the wait. Thanks for this, I really enjoyed it.
SarahP chapter 6 . 10/12/2010
Wow! I can't stop reading! :D
wesker-strikes-agian chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Amazingly amazing!
kelley28 chapter 25 . 9/27/2010
Awesome! Thanks for writing that for us. I'm sorry it's over.
kelley28 chapter 23 . 9/27/2010
So far, so good! Glad to see the last 3 chapters are up. I'm reading them right now.
Arktos chapter 25 . 9/23/2010
The one good thing about being sick is you get to catch up on all the fics you couldn't when you were well and busy. XD

So, I'm pleasantly surprised that you decided to end this - abet leaving us wanting more, but considering the story itself that makes sense. It almost feels like the set-up for a sequel, but it works as a kind of 'what do YOU think happened afterward?' kind of ending - very nice job.

I did notice one misspell (Raccoon CIty? hmm...) and one case of bizarre repetition ("Don't think you get all the sympathy."), but other then that I had literally no problems following along and immersing myself in the story. I strongly agree that this does seem like you've improved, and I must say I was impressed you managed to cover so much and keep the pacing as steady as you did. Real A-material, and I'm eager to see where you go from here, because as a writer you have a lot of potential and a flexible, unpretentious style. Of course, there are always improvements to be made (Sometimes the descriptions leading into dialogue lead to a disconnect, because of valuable information that would have made identifying the speaker easier) and I'm no expert on how you should go about doing them, but...well...I enjoyed despite the few flaws. Very much, in fact.

In the end, I think it matters more how the writer chooses to impart the story to the reader then the more fancy things. Those come with time and practice; it's the talent, care and ESPECIALLY hard work poured into a story that really determine how it turns out. So in conclusion, please give me an excuse to leave you a review again. It's been a joy so far, and it'd be a shame to stop :)
Anami-chan chapter 25 . 9/11/2010
I demand a sequel! LOL Now I sound like the spoiled Salazar.

This is where we can apply the chaos theory-...or is it the string theory? I love the twist at the ending, and the thought of a sequel for this would be awesome, since no one knows how it would exactly ends.

After all, Ada is still somewhere around who always leaves something behind that might help our favorite US agent and with Luis joining the group,...a lot of things could happen!

A well-done chapter!
dimkaluv chapter 25 . 9/8/2010
I really love this! I hope you write more. :D If you do a sequel will it be Leon and Nicole again? Cause I really love them together. They make an awesome team.