Reviews for Resident Evil 4: Real Life Edition
CandyGirl999 chapter 14 . 11/8/2015
Leon's reaction to the Ada bottle cap is soooooo CUTE! /

You can tell he's got some big plans for it later. ;)
CandyGirl999 chapter 22 . 9/17/2015
I don't think you ever mentioned just exactly how Nicole got into the RE world in the first place. I mean she wasn't playing the game at the time of her kidnapping so she technically didn't get 'sucked in'.

So how is this all possible? If she's really trapped in the game, how is she going to go back to her real home?
RaidenStephano Feli Ita Vargas chapter 23 . 2/25/2015
Ohhh make more xD similar like to RE5 and RE6! PLEASEEE
coolkat122 chapter 8 . 12/7/2013
love it
coolkat122 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
i like it
Link's Rose chapter 25 . 11/18/2011
so basically, avoiding the trap is the worst mistake you could possibly make in this little story because then your stuck! Unfairness!
BabyAngel-tears chapter 25 . 9/25/2011
OHMIGAWD! I almost cryed it was sooo good! You should wright another were Leon and Nicole falls 4 eachother. Like not at the bonas chapter but starting from wgen the are picked up on the beach.
Stevie Rae Johnson-The Red One chapter 25 . 8/28/2011
This was amazingly well written, I must say. XD It helps that my name is Nicole. I'm in the middle of Resident Evil 4, stuck in the Water Room, so this has given me some excellent cheats. . Thank you!
WolfAngel75 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Aweeessssoooooomeee
Thequietninja chapter 25 . 4/27/2011
This story was so gosh darn awesome! I hope that you will make a sequel soon! 3
Breadaknee chapter 25 . 1/1/2011
So I kinda like, love you for this. No, really. I've waited for this for soooo long, and dang, I didn't even realize you updated until just recently.

Just...FINALLY. :) It was awesome...and worth the wait. Thanks for this, I really enjoyed it.
SarahP chapter 6 . 10/12/2010
Wow! I can't stop reading! :D
wesker-strikes-agian chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Amazingly amazing!
kelley28 chapter 25 . 9/27/2010
Awesome! Thanks for writing that for us. I'm sorry it's over.
kelley28 chapter 23 . 9/27/2010
So far, so good! Glad to see the last 3 chapters are up. I'm reading them right now.