Reviews for Alone
x.Roza.x chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
i cant beleive she killed off Fred :(

this was really good though :)
Aiwendil1 chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Once again... and once again wonderful.

You captured his loss for words, his loneliness, his despair. The fact that sometimes, somebody else, Ginny here, simply isn't enough to help. To set the hurt to a rest.

Thanks. It was perfect.

ai
Laora chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Oh great, now you've got me crying too.

Amazing story, I felt SO horrible for George when Fred died...AACK WHY'D SHE HAVE TO DO IT?

But...wow. Amazing story. Going on my favorites.
Lady Silverhawk chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Oh... *tears* That was, like, wah... I've never seen it like that so it was really... powerful.
JulieMalfoyZabini chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Omg, I was about to cry! That's usually how I feel...although, I don't have a twin, so I can't relate to George, I can't believe she did that to the twins in the seventh book! That was so evil! *growls in anger* Anyway, I love this one shot!:D:)

Julie:)

P.S It was so well done!:D:)
MidnightWhisper7 chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
Fred's death just killed me. I could have handled anyone else too, but one of the twins? I couldn't finish the book for a few minutes after that. I was in shock. Poor George. Somehow, though, I think he'll manage to keep on going. Because Fred would want it that way.
slowlyresonates chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Heartwrenching, Chiya.
Slivovitz chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Superb. I nearly cried.
Ven chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
T_T
Rising Pheonix chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
...You know what? All my favourite characters die. Raito dies. Diva dies. Irene dies. Euphie dies. NOW FRED DIES!

I'm sensing a pattern. Every character I like, dies.

...Chi, you'd better not kill Jamie!
Michelle chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Oh my gosh, your story is so beautiful and so sad. I completely understand agree with you; I can't believe she split them up. They've always been together, I still can't believe it. I cried so much when I read that chapter and could barely hold myself together to finish the book. Your stories great it really captures what it must be like for him.

Love Michelle
obliquedge chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Very well written! Great job.
Robin G. Fellow chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
*tries not to cry* There's a lump in my throat right now. This is a really touching one-shot. Poor George...If I could hug him, I would.
oh.industria chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
sad and so beautiful. oh, fred- oh, george.
Irish Anor chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
So true... I cannot believe she did that either. This was truly beautiful though, and the emotions were spot on. Well done.