Reviews for Paradise Lost
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 14 . 9/18
Update, please! I completely understand time restraints and lack of inspiration, but I hope you find some and continue working on this. Thank you for taking the time to write what you have so far... Now keep going ;)
uwishuwerecool chapter 14 . 8/19
pls swrite more chapter 15 . 7/1
So I need you to finish this one! For real!
JEZtheLEZ chapter 15 . 6/7
Soooo good! Would it be totally unrealistic to expect an update?
Perhaps now that JK Rowling is releasing a sequel to the Harry Potter series, you will be inspired to wipe the dust off this old story and continue writing? It would be a shame to leave it like this... I devoured both stories, love your writing style and character development. Good work! Keep writing!
Robbie chapter 15 . 5/4
Well, where is the rest of it?!
Guesr chapter 15 . 4/19
Please finish this story! I love it so much!
sevslave1 chapter 15 . 4/1
This story is absolutely brilliant! I see it's been years since it's had an update but would you ever considered finishing it?
sevslave1 chapter 9 . 3/31
Ch9. The ending, One of the most beautifully descriptive pieces of writing that I have ever had the pleasure of reading. It was so lovely. Absolutely brilliant. Thank you for sharing your amazing talent
Damn you for not finishing this off! I stayed up all night/morning reading your whole tale & there is no ending ... Grrrrrrrrrr
Dolphindreams chapter 15 . 1/19
I just wondered what you envisioned for the end of this story? I know it was years ago for you but I was wondering if you could write one last chapter? A summary of what you had planned with the ending? I love your writing and the format of both this and its predecessor so I hope you will please consider my request.
Grotham chapter 15 . 1/13
I know it has been years since this was last updated but I wanted to let you know this is an incredible tale. Your characterization safe amazing and I would absolutely love to see it continued one day. Don't give up :)
anon chapter 1 . 1/3
PLEASE finish this story! I am begging you. It took me 2 days to read the whole story, I even pulled an all nighter just to keep reading. I am absolutely desperate for some continuation, even just a summary of how this ends. By the way, your writing is amazing and I love the plot, just please please please do something with this story.
Jessie Deal chapter 15 . 11/13/2015
Amazing story, really.
I love your pace and the depth of your characters. Their decisions are very interesting and their reasoning is complicated, like in real life. Extremely good job on it. I wish you would have written more - but even as it is it's truly spectacular
Guest chapter 15 . 10/31/2015