Reviews for Paradise Lost
soso90 chapter 15 . 4/12
Hi there,
I really really really enjoyed your story!
I know it has been a while, but please come back and finish! It is one of the best ff I read so far!
RhodaBush chapter 15 . 4/1
I just found this story..?please continue!
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 15 . 3/8
I hope you finish this, because I hate to start a series before it is complete... too many times authors never finish the second or third part and leave me, as a reader, disappointed. I know it has been a while, but please update! :)
Really great story. I've read through both parts in one day. I'm really impressed with how you portray both Hermione's and Snape's state-of-mind. I hope you continue with this story soon.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/24/2014
Oh my goodness, WHY IS THIS ABANDONED?
I found this story through 'The Gift of Time' (which, btw, is totally awesome too), and this story has as much potential as that one. I've wasted my entire day reading this and the Forbidden Fruit, and they've had me holding my breath all the time. Full of suspense and tragedy - star crossed love...
Ah well, please please continue with this story. HP is an amazing fandom and so I beg of you: don't neglect it!
Sutheyellowflowe chapter 15 . 9/25/2014
Please please please please I'M BEGGING YOU. CONTINUE THIS PLEASE. I CAN'T TAKE IT IT'S TOO PERFECT. SOMETHING SO PERFECT CAN'T! IT CAN'T BE ABAND-
*breaks off and sobs, unable to finish her sentence*
*her grief overwhelms her and she falls into a great despair (which can only be overcome by another chapter HINT HINT)*
this-one-girl23 chapter 15 . 9/17/2014
This is a fantastic story. please finish it.
Vixx92 chapter 15 . 9/5/2014
I sincerely hope you update this soon. I almost didn't start reading it when I saw that it hadn't been updated in over 2 years, but I cannot resist a good story or a sequel to a good story and this is both. Please don't leave this unfinished. Its too good for that. :)
jensteed chapter 11 . 9/2/2014
TWINS! That's fantastic :D
I really can't say enough how much I love this story (and part 1) it's just such a great read.
jensteed chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Poor Hermione, this was such a hard chapter to read. It was so cruel on her :'( as much as I love Severus and I understand what his reasons are, especially with his situation between those two manipulators, I can't help but hope that Dumbledore hexs him into a puddle and then sets Minerva on him...and then fix him back to his lovely self (because at the end of the day...it's still Severus and I'm weak, haha)
MAGCo3 chapter 15 . 8/31/2014
When will you be continuing the story? I'm loving it and I can't wait to read the rest of it. I don't usually read a story until it is complete but I read the first part and had to read the second. I understand you are busy but PLEAE?
H.J.Snape chapter 15 . 8/17/2014
Oh I hope you are planning on finishing this story, you must have spent so much time writing this, and it's so good, I wouldn't want to see that effort go to waste! Also I'm on a cliff waiting to kind out what Severus's soul transfer spell was for, a horcrux? Transferring albus's soul to the
Iliedark chapter 15 . 8/15/2014
Please Update this story! Can't wait to see what happens next... I know it's been a year and you might not even see this review but if you are still here... Please update it... Or post a chapter with just facts of what was to happen after this so that i and others can be at peace with the story.. Hehe... It's written very well! :)
coolalisa chapter 15 . 8/2/2014
Argh, please update! Loving this story!
Liddl15 chapter 15 . 6/10/2014
OMGAWD. PLEASE TELL ME YOU INTEND TO FINISH THIS FIC!
I remember reading the first part long time ago and then I rediscovered and recognized it as I read it a second time over the last couple if days. I was so pleased that you had continued the story since then but omg... You're not done. D:
Srsly, I love your writing so much and quite frankly I love how the plot and the characters have developed. I truly do hope you'll be able to finish it at some point! 3