Reviews for The Chains That Bind
Scourge From BloodClan chapter 14 . 2/22
Aaaah updated in 2007, such a good story too. Sad days indeed
jambajuice3000 chapter 14 . 1/16/2016
Really wish you would continue this story!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/25/2015
This is such an amazing story! Very well written and I love the plot so far! Very suspenseful and really adds to the story as a whole! I also love Klavdiya and Rei! I love their character development and their relationship! I don't think I've ever shipped two original characters before, so awesome job! This story is easily one of the best Kannazuki no Miko stories here! I love this story so much, and I really hope that you will continue it one day. :)
Guest chapter 14 . 5/9/2015
Please update soon
Guest chapter 14 . 6/16/2013
I like your story, although I was expecting a more descriptive ending. Lol. But hey, I really enjoyed reading your story.

Thanks for sharing.
Veoviing chapter 14 . 2/13/2013
Awesome writing and great story. I'm really curious as to what will happen. Therefore, please continue.
SuperBo1nk chapter 14 . 12/18/2012
hi there! i really enjoyed reading this fic, i'd have to say that it's one of my favorite chimeko fanfics. i hope you wouldnt abandon sucha wonderful story.
XioaMei chapter 14 . 8/12/2012
WOW WOW WOW! I can't wait to read more! Please please dont forget about this story!
Soujirouka chapter 14 . 8/9/2012
Whoooooooo hasn't worked on this story for 5 years!? You! For reals let's get on thy please. Me gusta this story. Oh, and by the way...full scene xD
MasterAion chapter 14 . 7/8/2011
FULL SCENE! But thats just the perv part of me speaking. :3 I adore this story and it would mean the world to me if you continued! So please, UPDATE SOON!
girukun48 chapter 14 . 5/26/2011
Full scene~! Full scene~! Full sceeeene~! *chants childishly*

Me wants moar~! *sits down and waits for the update*

You're doing an awesome job of writing this by the way *thumbs up* Can't wait for the next chap~! weeee~ w
Lance58 chapter 14 . 4/24/2011
please continue! more please more
ame-enchantee chapter 5 . 4/8/2011
Hi,I was going to review your marvellous story right in the end, but I coudn't help myself ))I'm from Russia and I was really curious about your choice of Russian words there. I guess Google wasn't so helpful and you really made me laugh like a maniac XD so thanks for that ))) By the way it's better to say "Der'mo" or "Blyad'" (is ruder but most used) instead of "Govno", not "Vstupit'" it's totally the wrong word, but "Voydite"... "Na huy..?" Wow, I was shocked you tried to translate even this))

All in all I totally adore your stories and your "delicious" English not minding some misspelling in particularly this one)You surely have a talent so, please, go on)

Olga.
shiznatfan 101 chapter 14 . 3/25/2011
This story is amazing! It's one of the best Kannazuki no Miko out there. Please find it in your heart to finish this story. Oh, by the way, love your Shiznat stories you rock.
Lillynn18 chapter 11 . 1/1/2011
Hi,I've been doing some reading, just reading one series then goin on to the next...But when I read your stories! You catured my heart right away! with the wonderfully great written descriptions of each character and scene. Especially this specific ,I luv how you make your readers feel happy and anxious to sad and depressing, or embarrassed to shocking!I'm so happy I stumbled upon such a breathtaking story ;)(I apologize if I ever made u feel uncomfortable by writing this review)

Thanks from the deepest part of my heart :)

-Linda Nguyen