Reviews for Phantom Pain
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
A great fic for the occasion.

I didn't truly grasp it as much while reading but this line kind of helped me realize how the depth of George loosing his ear obviously would affect the twins.

"No jokes about Gred and Forge anymore. The first aspect of being twins shattered."

Amazing Job
anyadelacour chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
that was really good. in the book it just skates over fred dying and george being left alone but you wrote the thing that was meant to have been written...
wandless chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Aww, that was touching.
penny chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
You made me cry. It's a beautiful story and I am glad at least you gave the twins story their own epilogue.
starrynightlover chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
I couldn't cry when I read his death in canon - the whole subject is kind of ignored by JKR, and I felt that was a huge hole, so I came to fanfic, where I had read stories like this in the past. Thank you for writing what should have been included in the book to make us realize the horror of just one death, that of Fred Weasley.
obliquedge chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
OH WOW THAT WAS AMAZING. Really, really good. I'm searching for post-DH george/fred stories because HE NEEDS CLOSURE and I'm really glad I found this.
The Visitor chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Oh... This is so beautiful. I know, I was heartbroken when Fred died. I loved this, I really, truly did. I wish J.K. Rowling had wrote at least something about George's feelings on his loss, so I thank you. I also loved the use of that nickname "Forge". It made me smile.
The Fanatical B-chan chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
So... touching. I like it. It's simple, and coveys the theme better than I could. Thank you.
Leafpool lazy chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
I cried for three hours when Fred died. It was so... so unbelievable. Right now, I plan on forgeting HP ever existed, forgeting all those years. Everytime I think of Fred, I lose hope. If that can happen in fairy tales, what hope is there for the ones we love?

Besides the point. Incredible story.
tribewar chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
omg, thank you after reading deathly hollows and she hadn't written anything about george in the epiloug, well i was quite upset. your fan fiction brought more tears to my eyes. it was beautiful.
The Other Reindeer chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Thank you so much. This was amazing. Fred's death was possibly the saddest part of DH, and you have managed to make something beautiful.
Mtbanger chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
I really wanted to see Georges reaction Freds death, and this did it pretty well, nicely written.
Kristen chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Ah, poor George! That's what I immediately thought when Fred died. He now has to live without his twin. I loved the realisticness of this story. It was so true to George's feelings, I think.
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
OKAY

way to make me cry.

it was good.

ahh, but seriously, i cried.
acindra chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
First of all: YAY! Someone posted an actual 'ending' for the twins arc.

Anyway, that made me cry... really badly. Worse than the actual book. I loved it! -

-acid