Reviews for Modern Miracles
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
I like this. Especially that Train purred!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
its shit
MiaCelsys chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Love it! It's amazing! )
Raven the Ravenous chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Hahaha, I read the manga all the way through in a matter of three days before I decided to get into the Black Cat fandom. And I was also tempted to write some TrainxRins fics too...though I suppressed mine. Gr, need inspiration- oh wait, it's been there! XD;

Ooh, this was sweet and hot and err, I'm not trying to sound perverted here but I can imagine the whole making out scene to be pretty...hot. XD; And just WHAT was the photo Rins had of Train anyways? O.o Oh...wait *realizes it* OMG, she was going to force him to crossdress! XD Rofl! Glad things turned out wonderfully well and yes Eve, make sure you get a picture next time. D

I like it, even if it was supposed to be a drabble. I can't write drabbles for the life of me; I tend to always write long oneshots...though never too long. ;
Bloodcherry chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Way to good to not have in my list of favorites! XD I love Rins and Train pairings... they just fit. *smiles* I hope you get to do many stories more (and just as awesome... if not more! XD)

Ja ne,

Bloodcherry
RyunenFlare chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
they're cute together!
Kanamelover chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
coolio that was awesome! You should make another drabble with this couple!
WOW chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
That;s brilliant. Loved it. XD Good job.
requim17 chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
oh. that was wonderful. and it was really nicely written. i liked how you didn't actually say her name until halfway through the fic. But the best part? Eve thinking over the whole kissing scene. It was awesome in its hilarity and making-out-ness. and the idea of the purr! marvelous. and the picture too..very rinslet like.

major kudos. plus..i'm part of a community of these two..so if you wanted to find a few quick oneshots to read, that's an easy way to do it.

ps: ur vocabularyawesome
Mei chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
*is holding hand over mouth, trying to hold in laughter*

Mmf, that was great!

The last bit was perfect, hahahaha! You gotta write more like this!

I have this weird little grin on my face right now. Yup, Train is like a cat.

I know this is really short, and not very helpful, but still...

LOVED IT!

Mei
Garowyn chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
I recognize your username - from the DBZ stories. I enjoyed this one-shot! Very amusing.
CrypticAngel chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
LOL! That was great! I love the rins/train pairing and it's great to see more fics on them. Keep up the good writing!
EphemeralDreams chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
that was awesome

so hard to find a romance fanfic that's got enough humor to take away excessive sappiness, and doesn't have too much humor to the point of stupidity...
rotflol162 chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
aww... i just luv a good rinsxtrain fic every now and then... great job!
mahoakitti chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
X3 That was really cute. Just like Train to pull something like that to get a stupid little photo, and forget to grab it. XD Much love.