Reviews for Fortuna
Kanon58 chapter 3 . 2/14/2014
uwaaah happy ending! but i felt still melancholic! dunno! tartaroo valley gives me melancholic feels XD
Kanon58 chapter 2 . 2/14/2014
So sad, but i like it. Well Luke really had a bad memory even without 'real' amnesia...but it's obvious since he was really only a baby that time w he can't recall anything at all..

aww so sweet
Kanon58 chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
uwaaahh TTwTT Guy ! Luke adorbs
prism storm chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
i love this story!
Bankyon chapter 3 . 2/2/2008
that was veryveryvery cute.

I hope you keep writing more!
DawnYuuki chapter 3 . 10/1/2007
This is such a beautiful, well written fic; Especially how you ended it by expanding on the ending of the game. I, myself, ship Guy and Luke, but I'm still in love with the way you portrayed their relationship. I can definately say this story moved me. Good job, and I hope you get many reviews to come! You deserve it. _
Sheena Fujibayashi chapter 3 . 9/3/2007
Yay! I'm not that big a fan of yaoi, so it's nice to find a story with Guy that isn't slash. I LOVE IT. It's so cute! You're an amazing writer, it sounds just like them and everything! So. Awesome.
Bellena chapter 3 . 8/27/2007
I like it a lot, but I'm not sure you got Guy completely in character. Something just seemed a little off to me. Jade was good, though, and Anise was spot-on, so kudos for those.

Also, totally adorable ending. I feel all warm and fuzzy inside now :)
Twentey-Tuu chapter 3 . 8/8/2007
Ah! So sweet, Shiro! I'm really, sincerely, happy about the fic! And congratulations, by the way! :D It was a very nice story, and I hope you will continue to write more and more magnificent stories!

Well, I guess that was the end of the fic, and a great job of ending it! Cheers to you!

Your fan,

Alli-dunno chapter 3 . 8/7/2007
Loved it. Everyone was in character, and this was a nice piece on Guy and Luke's friendship. It was awesome!
Kisho Myst chapter 2 . 7/29/2007
Luke and Guy stories about their past and how they are best friends now are definatly my favorite :D

It's just so cute the way he stands by Luke!
Kikuren chapter 2 . 7/24/2007

*reads end of chapter*

i like this story...

man, i wish i had a medallion like that...i have horrible luck. (except at your house, mwahahaha)

i want to play the game now...
Kikuren chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
aw...i love it!

i'm a little confused, but that's not cuz of your writing...
Twentey-Tuu chapter 2 . 7/22/2007
Yaay! Nice! Very nice! XD Especially the "Cause Guy is like Luke's parent! Luke's papa!" You just made me squirm at the thought of a young Luke doing that to Guy! It's so cute!

And the way you presented Guy's luck like that! Winning buckets of money and being as healthly as ever!

And Jade! Yeah, he is a big softie!
Ixen chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
That was so good! I absolutely loved this fanfiction. I enjoy reading things like this, cute things with Guy and Luke. It was just so cute ) Good job, keep it up!