Reviews for DOUBLE WHAMMY
Andrea Wagner chapter 9 . 3/5
good, i like it :)
mngrue chapter 9 . 3/21/2013
Lols, this was full of so much hilarity, though you did make Sam's reactions to his brother's predicament believable. Thanks for the fic : )
zeroichi chapter 9 . 1/9/2013
hahaha XD the last part is funny.. n seriously no one sue that restaurant? oh im sooo gonna sue them for making our boys n other people sick.. even some of them died :(
Zinfer chapter 9 . 9/7/2011
Great fic! I'm goin through the SPN fanfics backwards and this one was a delight to read :)
jensengirl4eva chapter 9 . 7/9/2011
Just came across ths story and boy I'm glad I did. All I can say is wonderful.
Dizzo chapter 9 . 6/12/2010
Whoever would have thought that Dysentary could be so entertaining?

And poor Dean, facing the bedbath from hell ... tee hee :-)
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 9 . 2/2/2010
I loved it I don't know what else should I say.

Kisses and see ya next o/

Rosetta
TheKritty chapter 9 . 9/11/2009
Oh, this was a good one!Love it!

Despite all the angst and sick!dean and sick!Sam there is so muhc humor! I so had to laugh when (THIS nam...*giggle*) had to get stool samples from the boys...man...*smirks* And A. Helbringer...hilarious!

Also the sick!dean-aspect was first I really thought it would be a simple food poisoning, but then Dean had trouble breathing and yeah...seemed to be more like that idea of yours with botulism and so on:brilliant!

And the end was awesome!Very Supernatural-ish and Winchester-ly.

Very well done!

Kritty
Aesculap chapter 9 . 3/6/2009
Thank god for the basket! ;)

Well, I think, I'd want to leave a hospital too where the nurses have names like D. Monnick or Helbringer... poor Dean *eg*
amyblair chapter 9 . 1/17/2009
had to look up what an eidolon was. Cool

Loved chapter two "A Tale of Two Pukings"

I have yet to do a puking fic, either.

Oh, V, you really are going for the gross factor here. The puke and now the stool sample. Oh, I'm laughing so hard...

OMG - D. Monnick - OMG! Do you know I'm a nurse?

Great bit with Sam being the one to calm Dean down.

Cute and adorable and touching and sweet.

Nice, nice job!
bhoney chapter 9 . 11/14/2008
Very cute. I liked the bit about the nametags, and it was really clever to have come up with a way to have the dysentery actually save Dean from the botulism. Nice job on this story, I liked it a lot.
bhoney chapter 7 . 11/14/2008
Aw...love how the boys can always calm each other down, just with their presence.
bhoney chapter 3 . 11/14/2008
Aw...poor boys. This was great, both angsty yet a little funny: "When the ambulance finally came to a stop in the emergency room bay, Dean almost—almost—wept with relief. He was ashamed to admit that the only reason he didn’t was because he was still far too dehydrated to produce tears."
s2 dean alec jensen chapter 9 . 6/16/2008
omg! that is awesome! great ending, poor dean left alone with " ". a hot nurse would have good because poor dean, he needs something to smile about. u got the character of dean and sam nailed! well done! yay for u
HAMUCHA chapter 9 . 6/9/2008
I've read it quite a while ago. I loved it, but I don't think I commented anything yet.

So, here it is,

I think, this is one of your best fics!