Reviews for Error Corrector 1: The Phantom Menace
How does she see the cgi creatures and machines in star wars
Xarine chapter 21 . 2/23
I liked this story. Well written!.
ObsidianPhantom chapter 20 . 9/22/2014
God, this is a masterpiece of untold magnificence! Every time I read this I am simply left in a state of awe. The concepts and character development and plot are unrivaled. I have read hundreds, possibly thousands of Star Wars fic's but none have shown this much thought and detail and depth.

I can only imagine what George Lucas would think if he actually read your stories.
James chapter 6 . 6/4/2013
I'm trying really hard to like this. However, Harlene is a stupid bitch so it's rough. I'll hold out for a few more chapters.

Also, why would Harlene understand/speak Galactic Basic and not understand/speak Gungan?
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 21 . 9/5/2012
Awww. She loved him. Never saw that coming. Seriously. I didn't, it would be a messed up relationship
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 20 . 9/5/2012
What is with the words in ()?

Intense fight scene
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 19 . 9/5/2012
Well. We now know your opinion on the The Phantom Menace.

It is depressing knowing that Qui-Gon was going to die.

I won't lie. That was disturbing what Maul was doing and the fact Harlene let him
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 18 . 9/5/2012
That is incredibly disturbing. What would Sidious gain by killing all of those innocents.

Pissing off maul is one way to distract him from taking the queen
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 17 . 9/5/2012
I think you put more effort into making the race more real then Lucas did. Then again, he was a making a movie and was aiming at a younger audience. I doubt the parents would be happy if they saw poo, drugs, kids being molested and whores in the movie.

I'm surprised that Harlene fought with Maul. The way she was acting before was completely different
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 16 . 9/5/2012
Gunray is a coward. Anything that shows power and he goes submissive.

If only that was possible Maul, if only it was possible
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 15 . 9/5/2012
Harlene has some extreme anger towards Padme. Not, that I blame her but still. No one deserves to become a slave raped
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 14 . 9/5/2012
I would think the Jedi would be eager to prove her wrong.

Amidala. Is a bit full of herself. I can't blame harlene for not liking her
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 13 . 9/4/2012
Not sure if the sword she used was a lightsaber or not. If it wasn't I don't know how it could easily cut throw a droid made of heavy metal. Still, that was one hell of an introduction.

Naboo is like a same child. It's weak, naive, and clueless.
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 12 . 9/4/2012
Awwww. How cute Maul and Harlene.
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 11 . 8/31/2012
Who knew Maul could be the caring type. I wonder what sidious ment by "he wants her" like sex? Ew.

Poor Harlene. She must be so confused