Reviews for Abandoned
thursdaywench chapter 14 . 12/15/2007
he he heheehe. love those boys *huggles 'em*

good work, as usual :D
malgorata chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Loved the hand through Dean's heart into Sam's. Nice ode to x-files and creepy fortune teller. Wonder where you got the idea about a man who abondons his family? Sorry about the divorce...but I'm NOT taking the cat. Love and kisses.
Cookie6 chapter 14 . 11/24/2007
This was a fantastic finale to a great fic. I just LOVE happy endings and a Hallmark ending is not the usual SN style. So yeah, this one gave me the warm and fuzzies!

These lines leapt outta the page at me, the heart of Dean - "Now, both men in his protection were safe, leaving only him in harm’s way" and "Yeah, you can’t have him. I can’t let you do that" just beautiful, protective!dean at his best *yum*

You made us like Aida even though she was the baddie - "You lied…you do not want to leave him.” Aida’s voice became softer, sweeter. Dean imagined it was how she was before her death" - a grieving mother and jilted lover who Dean recognised. So yeah, I felt sorry for her.

For me, this was your scene stealer - "He skidded to his knees, like a runner going for home. And he was. He was going for the only home he had ever known: Dean. One hand skidded under Dean and his other arched a steady aim at the ghost" - Go Sam!

How poignant Dean's words were here - "the love of your family is something you don’t have to ask for… it just happens" *sniff*

And that divine hug! “Easy… easy… I gotcha…” Sam held his brother gently, letting relief fill him as he listened to the uneasy breaths pouring out. “Man…I freaking hate the things you do sometimes!" Yeah, me too Sam! For me, it is always about the brothers connection.

Dean sending that tape to Henriksen, clever and original idea girl. The tie back to the series adds credibility.

Excellent ending all round. Loved the bro banter which put the boys back on even ground. This whole story has been an awesome ride and I have enjoyed every minute of it. Congrats! *big cheer*
Colby's girl chapter 14 . 11/24/2007
Hey that was a great story. I don't know if I took the time to tell you when I read the chapters along the way so...good job. Looking forward to reading more of your stories. Now I think I'll go and checkout your previous stuff. Thanks
Lilwazzabug chapter 14 . 11/23/2007
AW! Best freakin' ending EVER! That was a great story, G. Love all the brotherly love:D YAYAYAYAY!*Heart explodes* Aw crap, that's gonna stain...
Cookie6 chapter 13 . 11/20/2007
I really liked this chapter - the quiet, shared reflection of two brothers, almost too quiet, and then that adrenalin rush where the hunt's in full flight.

Loved these words - "Dean quiet equalled Dean disturbed" so true to Dean's character. Sometimes the simplest words say it the best.

And of course Dean noticed THAT look "The sweet sympathy of Sam's childhood eyes reprimanded him more than any words ever could" Beautifully written, no wonder Dean gave a heartfelt apology.

How ironic - Dean empahising with a spirit, although I get it. The boys conversation around scumbag humans sure makes a point.

I loved how you wrote Dean losing alittle of his normal stoic cool when he's scared for Sam - “She SPARED YOU!” He raged the truth out in a primal scream, and then took a few breaths to regain quiet. “I begged her to….to not take you and she spared you ONCE. I don’t want to take the chance that she won’t this time. Please Sammy... Please understand. I…I know there is a human part inside her." Very well written, you exposed Dean's heart as well as his plan.

But I'm with Sammy here - "You’re leaving me… she’ll feel it…" I think Dean's plan might be about to become unravelled!

Top job, another exciting chapter.
CDNGIRL chapter 13 . 11/19/2007
Geeze louise GG! The freaking cliffie is killing me! And so much angst! Dean locking Sam in that office and offering himself up to the apparition! Good grief! Holy crap, holy crap, holy crap! I need an update! This one was fantastic, brilliant, amazing...but I need an update! Flashes PDEs...did the piling on of praise prompt you into an update? Huh, huh?

Great work GG! ILY! I miss ya! We need to catch up!
thursdaywench chapter 13 . 11/19/2007
sonofabitch! Dean! you miserable fuc- oh, wait...before reading this i had suggested putting Sam in a bubble for his well being. well screw it *holds up "GO DEAN!" sign*

hehehe more? please? :D
Lilwazzabug chapter 13 . 11/18/2007
O_O Holy crap! This is intense! Aww Dean locking Sam away to save him and Sam freakin' out. That's so something Dean would do. Aww! Anyways, this is fantabby. Great work,G:D
1Pagan3 chapter 13 . 11/18/2007
Oh no... now Dean's unprotected and Sammy's not able to stop it, but what make's me think that Sammy's not as protected at what Dean thinks?
thursdaywench chapter 12 . 11/9/2007
*iz on da floor* i hate you. for serious. dear god. that was effing amazing! freakin A, Dean's comin' to my futon tonight...
thursdaywench chapter 11 . 11/9/2007

well, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today...he's so sweet when he goes psychotic for Sammy .

TammiTam chapter 12 . 10/31/2007
I just caught up and have to say I really like the premise. Can't wait for more!
Cookie6 chapter 12 . 10/29/2007
OMG I LOVED this chapter to bits GG.

I just gotta start with that kicka$$ ending! What a genius piece of originality is that! The boys exchange as Sam walked through that door, perfect - "Sam, I would like my Emmy now!”, “Emmy…Phbt... I’m thinking OSCAR. You started to even scare me. I thought you might actually off the guy..." had me laughing out loud!

My initial thought was ok, Dean's gunna have a bit of revengeful fun, intimidate Chris a bit. After all, he did push Dean's biggest button - " one puts my brother in danger and lives to tell about it" and “See, Sammy ...well...he's my brother and you left him to take your place in YOUR Mess... And you hit him! I don't like that." Dean hissed with venom." - so yeah, I'm thinking, he's gunna rough him up a bit.

But boy oh boy that beating...I thought Dean had really lost it coz your words felt like a brick in Dean's real wall had crumbled - “That was before. See, I’m tired…. SO….so damn tired. I have fought all my life to protect people…. Lost a lot of people I loved… gave all I had to give and you….AND YOU AND others just take…" So maybe Dean IS gunna break the “we don’t kill humans” rule?

And I don't think this was Dean acting either, you revealed a bit more of him, his heart via your words - “Did she beg?” His voice was calm and sickened. A striking difference from his previous questioning. An almost sad tone held on his words. “Did she? Did she beg for her child… huh... YOUR child’s life?” Oh boy, he’s using that menacing voice. You had me thinking Chris is in a world of strife.

And then your clever chapter had me back full circle. Winchesters fighting the good fight all the way. Loved the twist, loved the boys, loved your style!
Lilwazzabug chapter 12 . 10/28/2007
Oh SNAP! Da boys are so damn smart! Tricking the dude into confessing...Awesome!:D
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »