Reviews for Passing It On
I bet you're even more amazing than this story and if that's the truth, I hope I bump into you someday.
lovesGod19 chapter 2 . 3/5
I just wanted to say that I absolutely loved this story you wrote, it was so beautifully written and so encouraging. Recently, in my own life I have finally come to the realization that my fear and guilt has been keeping me from accepting God's unconditional love. Just last night, I finally realized how amazing His love is for me and just like Edmund the more and more I understand the price He paid for me on the cross, the more I understand His deep love for me, the more I can't help but shout His praises. His love is what I have been craving for so long and for so long I have been stuck in the performance trap of trying to win his favor and erase the guilt of my sins on my own, but I am finally truly realizing how much He loves me. So once again thank you for writing this, just by your writings, I can tell you love Jesus very much. May God bless you.
peacelight24 chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
These fics are quite a wonderful way to pass it on, aren't they?
Allie Danger chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
I loved it
mrs peeta mellark 2.0 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
omg this is amazeing! in the movie when i first watched it i wanted to give eustace a slap in the face as well as edmund in the first film now edmund is one of my fave cachaters not more then peter though. any way good job
Sarai chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
I love it!
Anastasia S chapter 2 . 9/30/2007
Having just realized that this story exists, I wanted to let you know that I think it is very good. I very much enjoyed reading it.
Capegio chapter 2 . 8/15/2007
There is definitely something about fantastic love that makes you want to pass it on. Even little things can turn into big things if you just get the "spark" going, as you said. Not that Aslan's death was a little thing of course! But little things - like paying for someone's coffee - can spread forward if you just pass it on. Well-written and effective.
Capegio chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
These two do have a lot in common, don't they? They were both obnoxious pricks at the beginnings of both their stories, but through Narnia and Aslan, were given the chance to change. I think that Aslan is sometimes like the monkey wrench thrown into the machinations of Lewis' characters; just when they're about to break, something stops them and they have the opportunity to fix whatever's going wrong. On to the next chapter!
WiseQueen chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
I just discovered your writings - a good find!

I like the way the two young men are relating to each other. Of course Edmund would find out eventually exactly what Aslan had done for him - like Lucy, I think he ought to be told, and I'm pleased that you let him. He and Eustace will have lots of similar experiences to share.

Oh, and I claim the bonus points - I was a teenager in the early seventies ;-)
FadedxReality chapter 2 . 8/10/2007
This chapter was as wonderful as the first! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it and you got the message across perfectly.
FadedxReality chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
That was a wonderfully written dialoge between Edmund and Eustace and both of their letters sounded characteristic of each of them. What Edmund is telling Eustace is so very true and you get it across quite nicely.
floppyearsthebunny chapter 2 . 8/10/2007
Thunderous long applause. That was great!
elecktrum chapter 2 . 8/10/2007
Yay! A second chapter! My evening is made!

Well, having someone excited to see him must be a whole new experience for Eustace, the first of many since being un-dragoned, I suspect. As always, your descriptions and dialogue are a joy, but I think my favorite line is this:

You just can’t keep his love to yourself.

That's a wonderful phrase, made all the better because it's true!
BabyBeaver chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
...Every time I try to think of what to write as a review for this, it ends up...awkward, but oh well.

You're awesome, and this fic is no exception. I'd almost forgotten how Eustace and Edmund disliked each other, and now they're buddies. That's great.

And Edmund's explanation of love and stuff was...amazing and kind of inspiring. Got me thinking, as I assumed it was supposed to...

Keep up the super writing!