Reviews for The Little Sacrifices
ReasonToBelieve chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
loved this sooo much! You have a great writing style and i'm really enjoying reading your stories, you have a way of connecting the reader and the characters that makes the story so much more enjoyable, great job!

Jamie x
Zyanya chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
It was good and it had a happy ending...Thanks!
SunnyZim chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
This was beautiful. I loved it:) Very in character and very sweet. Good job:)
Yellowbulma chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Aww so sweet )
carolinesayer chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
that was sweet :D thankyou so much loved it xx
HAMUCHA chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
I'm glad it all turned out well. Hated Sam for a minute there, though.
Ihni chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Aww, that's so sweet. SUCH a short review, that, but it WAS my first thought when I'd finished your story.
Sheilabe chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Such a sweet story! Loved it! :)
livelongprosper2012 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
great stuff. Love it!
bubblesquirt chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
It amazed him how long Sam had managed to stay in the realm of childhood, that magical time of carefree bliss that had eluded him since the age of five.

-So true.

“It is,” the younger boy admitted before flashing his brother another thousand-megawatt grin.

-Too cute!

Instantly, Dean drew in his bottom lip.

“No, I believe it was, ‘Get your ass out here, I’m leaving without you,’ this morning. Which is kind of funny if you think about it, you know, since the whole point was to take me to school.”

-I couldn't stop laughing at this.

“Going out,” he articulates after what seems like forever, bluntly repeating what the younger said with little to no emotion.

-You write Dean scary good!

“Tradition,” Sam snorts, receiving a hard stare from his brother. “I’d hardly call lying around the house every year tradition. Unless you want to talk about Dad bailing on us every year, now that is tradition.” Silence. “Don’t worry about it.”

-Gasp. What?

"What, that I have friends?” Sam snaps. “Every year is the same thing, man. I’m sixteen now. Don’t I deserve to have a good birthday for once in my life?” The moment after the words leave his mouth, Sam instantly feels guilty, a feeling which is amplified when he steals a look at his brother’s face. Shit.

-Ok double gasp. I canNOT believe Sam! Damn hormonal teenagers...

“Do you want me to drop you off somewhere, or…” his voice sounds deeper than usual, offering his brother the same tone he uses with strangers on the street, guarded and chilled.

“So are you going to tell me where, or…” Dean prompts slowly, condescendingly.

“Dean,” Sam closes his eyes, anger rising. He hates it when his brother gets like this, talking down on him like he’s a little kid.

-So good.

“Yeah,” Sam acknowledges, eyes firmly planted on the floor.

“What does it look like?” Dean scoffs, unsure if his brother is subtly insulting his wrapping job or is simply that slow. “It’s your present, dumbass.” Sam glances up at him, mouth slightly agape.

“Yeah, it is,” Dean smiles nervously. “To the Impala.” Sam’s jaw finishes the drop to the floor at this, his eyes growing to twice their normal size as he meets Dean’s questioningly.

So I'm really glad I found this story and that I found you! This was an amazing oneshot and deserves so many reviews! It's too bad I can only review once. Keep going!
Arinia chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
This was wonderful! Perfectly in character with the boys but still sweet. Really really good job. Loved Dean's present, the key to the Impala, that was a stroke of brilliance.
ein dwang chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
I really liked this fic. Dean's insecurities were well portrayed and not overly done. The brotherly love moments were cute and touching.
nolongeractivedfgdfgd chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Yeah okay, I pretty much adored this! It had everything and I loved how you ended it. This was great. Awesome job!

Love,

SLX
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Great read!
DontKnowMyName chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
now that i know it was yours I'm going to review cause I dislike the reviews on this site so i dont do it TOO much but yours deserves it. I really think it was so cute and im impressed on how quick you picked it up with out seeing every ep (with sound) lol. Great job and I can't wait till we work together! )