Reviews for His Chosen Saviour
veronica.toon.7 chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
Very mysterious, but a lovely story. It has a good origin for Mumble's ability and a little backstory of who is Guin and what his role was. Magnificent job.
Dora UTTP chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
VHSMAN LYRIC IS A FAGGOT! VHSMAN LYRIC IS A FAGGOT! VHSMAN LYRIC IS A FAGGOT! VHSMAN LYRIC IS A FAGGOT! VHSMAN LYRIC IS A FAGGOT! VHSMAN LYRIC IS A FAGGOT! VHSMAN LYRIC IS A FAGGOT! VHSMAN LYRIC IS A FAGGOT! VHSMAN LYRIC IS A FAGGOT! VHSMAN LYRIC IS A FAGGOT! VHSMAN LYRIC IS A FAGGOT! VHSMAN LYRIC IS A FAGGOT! VHSMAN LYRIC IS A FAGGOT! VHSMAN LYRIC IS A FAGGOT! VHSMAN LYRIC IS A FAGGOT! VHSMAN LYRIC IS A FAGGOT! VHSMAN LYRIC IS A FAGGOT! VHSMAN LYRIC IS A FAGGOT! VHSMAN LYRIC IS A FAGGOT! VHSMAN LYRIC IS A FAGGOT! VHSMAN LYRIC IS A FAGGOT! VHSMAN LYRIC IS A FAGGOT! VHSMAN LYRIC IS A FAGGOT! VHSMAN LYRIC IS A FAGGOT! VHSMAN LYRIC IS A FAGGOT! VHSMAN LYRIC IS A FAGGOT! VHSMAN LYRIC IS A FAGGOT! VHSMAN LYRIC IS A FAGGOT! VHSMAN LYRIC IS A FAGGOT! VHSMAN LYRIC IS A FAGGOT! VHSMAN LYRIC IS A FAGGOT! VHSMAN LYRIC IS A FAGGOT! VHSMAN LYRIC IS A FAGGOT! VHSMAN LYRIC IS A FAGGOT! VHSMAN LYRIC IS A FAGGOT! VHSMAN LYRIC IS A FAGGOT! VHSMAN LYRIC IS A FAGGOT! VHSMAN LYRIC IS A FAGGOT! VHSMAN LYRIC IS A FAGGOT! VHSMAN LYRIC IS A FAGGOT! VHSMAN LYRIC IS A FAGGOT! VHSMAN LYRIC IS A FAGGOT! VHSMAN LYRIC IS A FAGGOT! VHSMAN LYRIC IS A FAGGOT! VHSMAN LYRIC IS A FAGGOT! VHSMAN LYRIC IS A FAGGOT! VHSMAN LYRIC IS A FAGGOT! VHSMAN LYRIC IS A FAGGOT!
Transformers 0 chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Good job! Love it! Excellent! 100/100
Rebecca Ripple chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Reviewing a second time: I wish Happy Feet was yours, too! You would have added a wonderful touch to it. I adore this story, even (almost) four years later. :) I just love how you've made all the trouble Mumble went through all the more purposeful. I know this is just a short one shot, but it really is awesome. :) I'm watching Happy Feet as I write this, and your story is a great companion to the movie. :D Once again, thank you for sharing this with the world.
MyWayWriter chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Makes alot of sense to me! Well done.
Sky the white dragon chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Could you make a story about what happens to mumble when he's taken by the humans
Streeters chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Wonderful take and idea. I actually like that you kept it short,if it was longer it'd be a run on. xD

-En
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
wow, this was pretty good. I love your take on why Mumble dances.
Rebecca Ripple chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Oh, I love it! Thank you for uploading this, it's really sweet!
Werepuppy Black chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Short, but I think that if it was any longer it wouldn't have worked as well as it did.

Highly interesting take on Mumble, especially since it suggests that Noah and the Peguin Elders did not go went the Great 'Guin when they banshied Mumble, but instead help to fufill his plans.

Seriously, brilliant take on the movie!
Alius111 chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Kinda short, but I liked it.