Reviews for To Define Treachery
solaria sunstone chapter 8 . 2/23
wonderful. thank you for giving us an ending. this was a pleasure to read.

(i'd favourite if i was logged in)
Alex chapter 8 . 12/8/2017
Good story.
SafeT2nd chapter 3 . 10/10/2017
Amazing story!
AprilMeropeRiddlePendragon chapter 8 . 10/2/2017
It was all going really well, until I noticed I was one chapter seven out of eight. I honestly will not be reading this chapter. No mater what happens in it, I know I feel unsatisfied with its outcome. The story had so much potential. I refuse to read it's, all to soon, ending.
Carottal chapter 8 . 9/10/2017
For what it's worth and if you ever see this although you're not active any longer, I wanted to tell you two things.

I agree this was a good point to end this story. Harry is back in Hogwarts, he made a decision as to how to deal with Ginny's death, and what to tell Dumbledore. The story is finished and though I would have loved to know who was Albert (at some point I imagined him to be Sirius), I'm pretty satisfied with how it ended.

The other thing I wanted to say is thank you for this good story. It was nice reading it!
LordScorpionAF chapter 8 . 7/27/2017
A good man or woman will be honest no matter how painful the truth is, a coward hides behind deceit. The blunt and honest truth is; Harry is a coward, but I ask you this, what would any of us do differently?
LordScorpionAF chapter 7 . 7/27/2017
I believe Tom Riddle, both in this story and in J. 's precious works, has learned and should learn from the wonderful Niccolo Machiavelli.

If an injury must be done to a man let it be so severe that his vengeance must not be feared.
-Niccolo Machiavelli

It is better to be feared than loved if you cannot be both.
-Niccolo Machiavelli

He who wishes to be obeyed must know how to command.
-Niccolo Machiavelli

Whoever desires constant success must change his conduct with the times.
LordScorpionAF chapter 6 . 7/27/2017
The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
-Mark Twain

Do not pity the dead, Harry, pity the living, and above all those who live without love.
-Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore
LordScorpionAF chapter 5 . 7/27/2017
Parting is such sweet sorrow, That I shall say good night till it be morrow.
-William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet
LordScorpionAF chapter 4 . 7/27/2017
There... are... no words. I am most confused.
-Skin-breaking Scorpion.
LordScorpionAF chapter 3 . 7/27/2017
Dangerous and mournful at the same time... could this be because he is going to get revenge but is wanting friends?
LordScorpionAF chapter 2 . 7/27/2017
Well, all I have to say on this chapter is that Harry Potter is excruciatingly thick, to the point of annoyance. After all, everyone should know the best thing to do in a situation like this is to play along to get along. Just act as though you think Tom Riddle is far above you, do what he says, get information about him, then bring him the hell down. It is very simple if you think about it.
LordScorpionAF chapter 1 . 7/27/2017
Well, well, well. This is quite the predicament isn't it. I am most surprised that he took the poor girl's life, in such a brutal fashion too. I like the plot to this story, I can't say I have ever come across one, quite like it. You really captured Tom Riddle's character and I enjoyed the departure from the often threadbare Dark Harry fan fiction.
DeepWound78 chapter 1 . 6/23/2017
And I'm gone. A canon Harry, as you've depicted, would never ever sacrifice someone else in an attempt to stop Tom. Not even with the flimsy and meager attempt, cause that is all it is, at a change in how this ended. When you learn how to keep your characters in character, like any author with a modicum of self respect can, instead of twisting things to suit your needs when all evidence to the contrary suggests otherwise, is when I'll read your story. Until then, your nothing more than a hack attempting to write a story and failing miserably.
777MAR777 chapter 3 . 6/18/2017
If Harry doesn't kill Riddle by the end I'll be severely disappointed.