Reviews for To Define Treachery
Reinamy chapter 4 . 5/26
I quite liked this chapter, actually. I'm looking forward to seeing where this is heading!

Also, can I just say that I really love your writing style?
Luiz4200 chapter 7 . 5/5
Yeah! Sirius Black!
himalay1729 chapter 8 . 4/26
nice ending..
Moka-girl chapter 8 . 4/1
I loved this story and think it's a fine way to end it. Thank you for writing this.
Moka-girl chapter 7 . 4/1
Oh, Sirius is there! And Harry finally escapes!
Moka-girl chapter 6 . 4/1
I love the fact that Harry is so resistant to reading. Many fics make him read tons of books to get more powerful, forgetting that Harry is not bookworm. I also like that fact that you showed that Riddle is not all-powerful and can still be surprised.
Moka-girl chapter 5 . 4/1
I really love this story. I can't believe I didn't take a look at it before.
Iwa Shinju chapter 8 . 2/29
It's a wonderful story. I don't know whether to regret it's finished or commend you on knowing where to finish :) I've come across many stories which started promisingly and then went on and on. Yours is enthralling from the beginning until the very end and leaves the reader wanting more.
Although I wish you have spared Albert, even as I realise his death was just as important an element of story building as anything.
Anyway, I hope you will write another story sometime.
fish337 chapter 6 . 2/17
riddle is a son of a bitch
lipasnape chapter 8 . 2/13
Thank you for finishing this story (somewhat). The only thing I really miss, as nobody but you knows the answer, is the identity and motivation of Arsonist Albert. The rest can really go any way and perhaps somebody else can give it a good running.
OtakuNewWorldOrder chapter 6 . 2/11
Even though tom just killed loads of people yet again, you can't help but to ,haha
jen chapter 8 . 2/1
thanks!
Apathetic Lambchoppi chapter 8 . 1/23
Perfect.
TheCauldron chapter 8 . 1/22
This was an awesome story, and I'm sorry to see that you've decided to no longer write fanfiction. Best of luck with your future whatevers. :)
ffntfy456 chapter 8 . 10/25/2015
I was excited to see this pop up in my email and although I'm sad to see it end I think this is a good place for it. It wraps up the story nicely.

On another note, where did your other stories go? I've enjoyed all your work and am sad to see it disappear.