Reviews for To Define Treachery
O8ok-lkiioooo kk chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
Kkkkkkkkkkkkio8ok kmkkkkm
Reinamy chapter 4 . 5/26/2016
I quite liked this chapter, actually. I'm looking forward to seeing where this is heading!

Also, can I just say that I really love your writing style?
Luiz4200 chapter 7 . 5/5/2016
Yeah! Sirius Black!
himalay1729 chapter 8 . 4/26/2016
nice ending..
Smiling Seshat chapter 8 . 4/1/2016
I loved this story and think it's a fine way to end it. Thank you for writing this.
Smiling Seshat chapter 7 . 4/1/2016
Oh, Sirius is there! And Harry finally escapes!
Smiling Seshat chapter 6 . 4/1/2016
I love the fact that Harry is so resistant to reading. Many fics make him read tons of books to get more powerful, forgetting that Harry is not bookworm. I also like that fact that you showed that Riddle is not all-powerful and can still be surprised.
Smiling Seshat chapter 5 . 4/1/2016
I really love this story. I can't believe I didn't take a look at it before.
Iwa Shinju chapter 8 . 2/29/2016
It's a wonderful story. I don't know whether to regret it's finished or commend you on knowing where to finish :) I've come across many stories which started promisingly and then went on and on. Yours is enthralling from the beginning until the very end and leaves the reader wanting more.
Although I wish you have spared Albert, even as I realise his death was just as important an element of story building as anything.
Anyway, I hope you will write another story sometime.
fish337 chapter 6 . 2/17/2016
riddle is a son of a bitch
lipasnape chapter 8 . 2/13/2016
Thank you for finishing this story (somewhat). The only thing I really miss, as nobody but you knows the answer, is the identity and motivation of Arsonist Albert. The rest can really go any way and perhaps somebody else can give it a good running.
OtakuNewWorldOrder chapter 6 . 2/11/2016
Even though tom just killed loads of people yet again, you can't help but to ,haha
jen chapter 8 . 2/1/2016
thanks!
Apathetic Lambchoppi chapter 8 . 1/23/2016
Perfect.
TheCauldron chapter 8 . 1/22/2016
This was an awesome story, and I'm sorry to see that you've decided to no longer write fanfiction. Best of luck with your future whatevers. :)