Reviews for Wishing You Were Him
Julie Sue chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
ohh soo good...continue this one and have her run to him...they need to be togheter!
GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Awsome story
Adrianna chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
This didn't make sense...sorry but it's too ooc to fully get the grasp of the story.. Nice try though.
CarebearKara chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Great fic.
thebuzz1919 chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
This is so good.

Definitely a Rogan deep down.

It was also unlike anything I have read before.

A sequel to this would be great, if you ever want to write one!
Logansnumberone chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Wow sad is all I can say:(

I did not mind the Tristan part at all.

You could really add on to this if you wanted to.

great job different but good.
Nicole Therese chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
WOW. That was not the story I was expecting at all. It was original and completely engrossing. It started a bit slow and man it took off really well. It was intimate enough but not over the top and I love the way you portrayed her feelings, substituting the nicknames and such. It was definitely different and definitely good.
iyasunflower chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
wow what a great oneshot. It's a great Rogan and Trory.
singsongsung chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
you have officially reduced me to tears.
Ninaaa chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
I like it ;-) Hardcore Sophie.. but also a true Trory lover so I really liked this.. and I can actually see something like this happen in Rory's future ;-)
Phoebe409 chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Hey, (sorry if I review so rarely but my English is so bad and it's not so easy for me to write but I love to read your Storys even if they are in English)

I always love your storys, not only the long also the short ones. And this one is great too. Your absolutely right. It's something new, but if you look from Rorys perspective it's a Rogan.

I absolutely love how you discribe the emotions of your characters. This emptiness Rory is feeling, how she is missing Logan, how she doubts her decision. But I have to say I'm as Tristian not only sorry for her but also for Tristian cause he has the role of the makeshift and thats always a very sad part.

Go one writing so beautiful storys. Bye Phoebe
actively waiting chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
this is such a good story. totally made me want to cry with her.
just hidden chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
aw. tristan stays to comfort. that is so sweet. great job.
AlwaysHoldingOn chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
aww that was soo sad, you have to keep writing this one it's a must! :D great job I loved it :D
smartprettyawkward chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
So I just found your story today, fanfiction's been acting weird for about a week now & I'm just not getting some updates. Anyway, I really like this story. I enjoy Trory's every now & then it's definitely something different from you. Good job!