Reviews for Unfaithful
Mischief Tea chapter 1 . 3/15
*squee* This makes me a very happy camper. Of course, now I'm going to be walking around with that infernal song stuck in my head, but... XD worth it.

2xH for life.
Ghostalker chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
I'm with Hilde. Why does she keep cheating? If she doesn't want to do it anymore, why doesn't she just stop? I never liked that song either, though the way it fits into the story is really good.

This is good. Duo's my fave character, and it's only natural that Hilde should be his other half. Duh! Good work, thanks for writing!
Dragon Ashes chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Very nice! Wonderful characterization, excellent use of lyrics, and interesting plot. Thanks for sharing this with us!
Dreamwinder chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
I absolutely love this story! Duo is just so awesome here. This is just too cute :D!
Honourable Fool chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Ok, I just read the first one (obviously) and I am really trying not to gush all over this page! I truly is absolutely adorable from either point of view! But I have to admit, I mourned the fact that he had pants on at all. I had thought in the second one (this is backwards) that it was still only his towel. TT Oh well! He's still adorable no matter what. I think you just made me fall in love! (and I thought I loved Heero!) And as for the fandom... It will never die! I still firmly believe (however foolishly) that one day cartoon network will pick this anime back up again. Until then (ready for the cliche?) Gundam Wing will live on forever in the hearts of those who love it! (oi!)

Even though I already knew the end from Duo's pov I was still waiting breathlessly to find out what was gonna happen. Very nice! Definite kuddos! (Do people still say that?)

Anyways, I think I'm gonna check out what else you've done. Hope you don't get sick of my reviews! And keep up the excellent Hilde and Duo stuff!
Alli Copen chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Hahaha I read the other Duo version of this story,

they are bot very well down but

I got to ask witch is your favorite?

Mine would defiantly have to be Duo's because it's a little sadder

but has a very happy ending!
Kaidasti chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
I loved this story! Duo and Hilde are my favorite pairing, and you characterized them great! My very favorite line was this one: "looking for some reason for her to be standing before him instead of out with… well, however it was she had been out with", it's brilliant that she can't remember the name of her date.

The companion piece is great too... but I'll write a review for that separately.
Mama-sama chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
great story!
Cotton Stitches chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
I read this a few weeks ago and I forgot to review it. So I'll do it now. The story was great. So...sweet. You gave the original storyline another emotion and furthermore I like the sequel *wink*, why don't you add another chapter to the sequel? Awe com'on...for a fan?
midnightblue123 chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
it was great to me!
Kana090 chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Yea! One where Duo isn't gay! Duo is awesome! I really like this one-shot. It's good. Thank you!
Sylver Secret chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
OMG. this was perfect Duo/Hilde Ficery. I absolutely loved it. It was a nice change that Duo wasn't a womanizer in this fic, that he was sweet, tender and supporting from the background. The image of him sliding out prepared to come to Hilde's rescue was highly adorable. The song fit, even if I find Rihannas voice monotonous and grating...I just pretend that Alicia Keys is singing it...lol, anyway great fic...love it, love it, love it! fav
phoebe chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
i'm not a big fan of the song, but i really loved your story. i like how you portrayed hilde and duo in your own interpretation of the song. overall, i thought the plot was simple but the way that you used the song's lyrics to tell parts of the story made it great. i'm now a fan of this pairing thanks to you i hope that you plan on writing more stories of this caliber.
RosefaerietaleRed chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Loved it! I love the characterizations!
jdeppgirl4 chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
I loved this! I don't read that many good Duo and Hilde stories but this one was definitely good. Can't wait for Duo's POV!