Reviews for The Book
manga.geek.3 chapter 10 . 8/3/2014
bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
literally... that's what I did with each chapter. They were so short, but oh so perfect. haha wow. this was just brilliant! I seriously loved it. good job!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/23/2013
A miniskirt...GENIUS.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/23/2013
I'd say let's be honest but, Mustang is gay so...
woodlandfairykirk chapter 10 . 9/24/2012
LOL! The best was the part about liking blondes(;
KimiUzumaki chapter 10 . 1/7/2012
I loved it so much! I loved, and still do, the randomness. This story should be on the top of the list of The Best Fanfics. But sadly, that page doesn't exist. If it did, it would be there, positive about that. At least it goes on top of my favorite list!
ilyena damodred chapter 10 . 5/19/2011
Really funny, thanks.
BioChick chapter 10 . 3/2/2010
This was hilarious... point blank, made me laugh out loud. (My roommate thinks I'm a little crazy now...) My absolute favorite part was in Havoc's chapter... "He likes blonds" lol Just imagining Al's face made me collapse into giggles. :) Great work!
Hyperthia chapter 10 . 6/10/2009
Heehee! That was funny and adorable!

I had my suspicions that Hughes was the author lol
Jade chapter 10 . 12/29/2008
Aw...disappointing. But incredibly fun!
ryu sabakuno chapter 10 . 9/22/2008
I love it! Especially the "short alchemist" part. And yeah, I had guessed that Hughes had written it.
madder red chapter 10 . 8/11/2008
But I want Ed to know more and taunt Mustang about it! T_T It would be so damn funny xD
FMA lover912 chapter 10 . 7/24/2008
very funny story. i totally called the fact that huges wrote it.
Buni-San chapter 10 . 5/3/2008
Haha, so funny!
Luna-Lunak chapter 10 . 4/19/2008
How could he? Didn't you mention a prequel of sorts here? We would be all pleased. It would be great if you wrote more about this 'blonds' thing. Maybe a oneshot? Now, don't let me beg you.

Hugs & Kisses & Cookies

Luna Lunak
Luna-Lunak chapter 9 . 4/19/2008
Hughs wrote it. Just. As. I. Tought.