Reviews for Let Love In
LILY R0SE chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
I love how you wrote this. It was really great :)

-Lily Rose-
Little Miss Juliet chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Ah yes! I love Ron/Hermione! It's just so...adorable! Beyond words! Props...
Storm Dancer chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Cute I really liked it it was really sweet and captured Ron and Hermione really well!
DCoD chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
For the whole of the Deathly Hallows book, I have to say this part, with Ron and Hermione, and Harry of course, was probably one of my most favorite bits. And I can just see the look on Harry's face as he's saying these words to his two best friends. A mixture of joy, exasperation, and guilt at having to break it up... hehe

I love how you've opened the story. Reflecting back to one of the first times Ron has ever stood up for Hermione, and simply recalling how it felt to read it is just a great way to begin.

One of Ron's most brilliant moments EVER, telling his friends they should get the house-elves out.

'They had finally been on the same page. After years of waiting for that particular moment, Hermione would still be shocked every time she remembered that it had been about house-elves, of all things, but somehow it just fit.' - You know, I honestly still can't believe it, either. That of all the things that could make Ron and Hermione finally take that next leap in their relationship, that it would be the concern for house-elves. It's another type of 'coming full circle', isn't it? Wow.

'So many emotions had jumped, crackled, sparkled, and shimmered inside her as she kissed Ron for the first time. Fear and adrenaline, both from the shock of leaping at him as she’d done, as well as the lingering fear of death from the ongoing battle. Joy and excitement as one of her deepest wishes finally came true. And, the feeling that most shocked and comforted her at the same time, a sense of homecoming, of finally being in the right place, in the arms of someone who had always been there for her – whether she’d always known and appreciated it or not – and who she knew would protect her always and forever, with his own life if he had to, without a second’s hesitation.' - Love. Pure and simple. *dreamy sigh* So utterly perfect, isn't it?

Whoa, awesome POV change there. I almost missed it and had to quick reread. Yay for Ron's thoughts now! And I'm in total agreement with him about how Harry was feeling during that moment. Especially 'Ron would never voice it aloud, and certainly didn’t expect Harry to, but he reckoned that seeing the embrace between Hermione and himself had given Harry an added boost of courage, yet another reminder that love, above all else, was what they were fighting for and with.' That's what it's all about.

'...for Ron had honestly begun to think that he and Hermione were probably meant to get married, but possibly never meant get a good snog in...' - I couldn't help but laugh at that thought. I can just imagine Ron brooding over such an insane notion, getting all pouty about it, too. Poor guy hehe

The picture of Ron and Hermione walking around the grounds of Hogwarts, hand in hand, together.. it's amazing. Together, happy, forever. Indeed, a hard concept to grasp sometimes, but when it happens, it's something one's gotta hold onto for as long as they can.

*laughs* Yeah, reading Hermione say such things definitely made me think 'Looks like Ron's rubbing off on her'. And then lots more giggling followed, which was my immature way of seeing them together in the end.

Oh, I love this little spat between Hermione's mind and her heart. And then Ron chiming in at just the right moment, with the perfect words..

I cannot begin to tell you how amazing this one shot is. It's breathtaking, and just... perfect! I could actually -see- this taking place between them. Thank you so much! And yes, indeed, a biggest thank you to JK Rowling for the incredible series itself in which inspired a generation to read and write to their heart's content! :D
EmRosey chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
me chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
wow, loved it! so well written!
kathygreeneyes chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
That was so touching and sweet!
Queen of My Own Little World chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Great fic, totally perfect!
funny.ruthie chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
"placing her head in a spot under his chin that, Ron suspected, had been created just for her."

loved this line. I keep reading this oneshot over and over again and I'm not getting tired of it! greez. ruth
Cabbage Rose chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Absolutely wonderful! One of my favorite post-DH fics so far.

I am so glad that you plan to write more HP Fanfiction, despite the fact that the series is over. I think that many have given up on writing HP Fanfiction, but there are many more people that simply do not want to let go of the story and characters that we have grown to love over such a long time. Other than rereading, Fanfiction keeps the fandom alive, and even relives moments that Harry didn't catch.

Just as a random comment: Page 625, three paragraphs down: Best moment ever! I giggle whenever I read it. The first time I read it, I screamed and almost cried. Choked and coughed and spluttered. My parents thought I was insane, and almost drove off the road. XD I wouldn't be lying if I said that I have been waiting for that moment alone since (at least) Book 2.
EmmaMary chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
I read your bio after reading one of your stories and realizing that you have wonderful talent, and I have to say i relate to you totally. I never read anything fantasy related, and yet the pure human aspect of Harry Potter has pulled me in and kept me there since before I even found my love of reading.

I also agree that there is nothing I could be more grateful for in the Harry Potter series than the fact that we do get Ron and Hermione together.

I love your writing, your words are put together in such a beautiful mannar, and hope to one day gain at least a little bit of your talent in my own writing.
Kirsten's Nikki chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Cute. Sweet. Adorable.
InASwirlofSnow chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Bravo! I love it when fics take direct quotes from the series and spin out stories, missing moments, etc (I've done it myself once.)

Haha, the 3 H's, never thought of it that way...

All in all, it was a wonderful RHr, and it IS really great that both of them are alive and there isn't one dead while the other suffers for an eternity or something. I'm glad you mentioned things that other writers seem to have just taken for granted - such as Hermione's newfound "informality." And - this may seem trivial, but - I'm really glad you didn't ever have Hermione refer to him as 'Ronald,' because she never does in the canon either, you know.

To JKR, and RHr!
beko chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Oh, another fantastic one! Suberbly written, perfectly in-character, simply adorable... and I agree 100% with your last comment, we shall be forever grateful to JKR for giving us Ron, Hermione, and Harry!

Thanks for sharing this great story~
SarahOL1 chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
I completely agree with you about Ron and Hermione being both alive and together. You just provided a wonderfully heart-felt example of why that was such a great decision on the part of Ms. Rowling.