Reviews for These Hallowed Halls
Adrian Tullberg chapter 2 . 2/27/2009
I'm intrigued. Please continue.
Jillian chapter 2 . 2/4/2009
Whoo-hoo, an update! I look forward to seeing where you take this. But I don't read the comics, who is McKinley, and what did he do?

Jillian
mskkid chapter 2 . 1/21/2009
This is well done and interesting but you may need to update a bit more often than every 18 months. All in all a very promising well written story. Keep up the good work!

P.S. By the way is the gambino restaurant a reference to gaia online?
Khelkhet chapter 2 . 1/11/2009
It's about time! Write more! MORE, I say!

As usual your writing is great. Thus, you must write more often. ;D
Kell Shock chapter 2 . 1/10/2009
Interesting.
chris dee chapter 2 . 1/10/2009
Hey, you're back! This was wonderful. As in chapter 1, it's dialogue you can hear as you read, and the Sorkinesque rat-tat-tat is spot on. The Toby/Bruce dynamic stole the show, pity it was so short.
eset chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
An excellent addition to the CatTales family. Found it on the CatTales website, so I knew it was likely to be good, but this far exceeded expectations. Is there going too be any more?

You did a great job on all the personalities and were fair to both storylines-a tough thing to do well in crossovers. More pls.

We've already gotten Bruce and Clark into the White House. Any chance for the others? How does the meeting with Superman go-and how do Bruce and Spitcurl get on in a room full of fairly astute people?

You've got great premise and execution, can't wait to see more.
BrokenSkye chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Wow!

Two great 'verses and so much potential!

I can't wait for you to update.

Keep writing!
DarkX chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
This was absolutely superb. Found this from the link off of CatTales and was floored. You've nailed the personalities of the WestWing crew along with the storyline from the JLAint people. Characters were excellent, the plot is great, and this is exactly what I would expect of an episode of WW. I really truely enjoyed it and would LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE to see more of it in the near future.

again, superb FF.

DarkX
Susanah chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Two universes I love and you even got everyone in character!

Wow! Great job.
kylon chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
*sigh* I love those JLAin't stories...why did he stop writing them? But this is pretty good, though I don't watch the West Wing so I can't comment on its accuracy.
Direwraithe chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Outstanding work, you nailed the tone perfectly on both sides. Hope you'll be continuing this story, I wanna see what happens next!