Reviews for Pinned
Bookdancer chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Hey, so great job, but there are two things I'd like to mention. One: it's been several years now and there's not second chapter. Two: I looked in your fics, but I couldn't find Resurrected. Is there any way I could find it? Thanks, great job, and please update soon!
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Great story so far! You're still planning on continuing, right?
The Dramatic Sneeze chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
yes... so uhm... i respectably DEMAND that you update this... because i want to know what happens... and you have not updated in a while... and this is a really great story... i dont know why i am talking with intervals like this... but whatever... i am who i am...

yes... so this is amazing and please update!
tally82 chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
I love this short piece of Johnny angst so i really hope you plan to upload the second part.

I also could not help but notice in your introduction that this was an companion piece to another story a called Resurrected, however i could not find this on your profile. Does this story exist elswhere?
silverangel83 chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Please continue! I hope you are planning to update with part two soon! Thanks!
ChiakiAngel chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Where's the second part! I loved it, hoping for the next part soon! _
Hoperise chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
The second part? The second part?I_I -pines at the compooter-

Please.. the update...
Wildfire2 chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
So... if you changed your mind where's the second part? I'd really like to see what happened and how/why the accdent really happened.
Lepa93 chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
love love love love it!
supernatural16 chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
update, update, update

this story is awesome i can't wait to find out what happens to Johnny and what Sue's reaction will be.

well done and keep up the good work

c x x
animelover chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
great job cant wait for the next chapter! _
German girl chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Please update soon
NarcolepticxNerd chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
GREAT SO FAR I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTER!
Iaveina chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
I cannot believe you only have TWO reviews. This story is FANTASTIC! I was actually hoping you'd write this too...I guess Firefly of the Phoenixes is a better person than I for suggesting it! But you ROCK for writing it!
Firefly of the Phoenixes chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
THANK YOU!

I cannot believe you actually listened to my insane ramblings! But I am so glad that you did!

Ooh, twoshot! Can't wait for more!

Gotta see Sue's reaction...somehow I don't imagine her being a very happy bunny...D