Reviews for Lost in the Moments
FadingNoctis chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Ooh, interesting thought. -

Amazing. Keep it up. :)
Dragoon-Yue chapter 4 . 3/10/2011
If you're still looking to read the rest of the ChronoCrusade manga then try mangafox. It has the entire series up.
Sanna Lan chapter 4 . 5/14/2008
So damn cute, indeed!
Sanna Lan chapter 3 . 5/14/2008
I couldn't agree more with you. To say «I love you» is not just something you can do just because, an yet it's so overused that now just hearing it makes me physicaly ill (seriously, the falseness of it makes my tummy hurt). The same goes for making love. Even if she wasn't a nun, the time she lives in is not big on premarital sex, and saying «way to frakin' weird» just isn't enough to describe the idea of them getting married. I mean, I like semi-erotic stories as much as your average fangirl, but I can't really see it happening. Their relationship is quite platonic -unfortunately.

So, what was the point of writting this review? Just to tell you how much I agree with you, how cool you are and how IC Chrno was (though the firstparagraph -or is it the second?- made me think it was somebody else) .

*goes read Manda-chan's story*
MishaVonFox chapter 3 . 12/31/2007
I agree with you hole heartedly with the "I Love You" being so corrupt now-a-days.
Akesato chapter 3 . 10/13/2007
This fic was really beautiful; I guess it was one of the most romantic and most beautiful ones I've ever read, so congratulations! m(_ _)m

And also the things you wrote in your "author's note"... I absolutely think the same way as you do... For me it's quite rare to find someone with this same opinion about 'love'. . So now I'm really glad, you made my day a lot better, thank you! (_)/
Took-Baggins chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
i love these _
MisoGirl chapter 4 . 8/3/2007
Did you try shoping online yet? That how I finaly got Volume 4 of Negima.
Yvi-sama chapter 4 . 8/2/2007
I really love the first ficlet, it is just so kawaii!

The others are good too.

Actually Im looking for a new "CC similar" manga as well, but havent found it yet. But on the other hand: Chrno Crusade is a very outstanding manga with a new and unique topic.

About the novel, here is what wikipedia knows about it:

"A novel of Chrono Crusade, titled "Tsubasa yo, are ga tamashii no akari da" (翼よ、あれが魂)

- "Wings, they are the light of the soul", was published on April 20, 2004. It was written by Tominaga Hiroshi and illustrated by Miyazawa Hiroshi."

I havent found any English version, so I have to wait until my Japanese is good enought (way in the future )

I would like to beta your ficlet, just send me an e-mail, then we can also talk about your missing chapters .~

baba Yvi-sama
Synonymous Brian chapter 4 . 8/2/2007
Lol, I love this... Update soon!
MisoGirl chapter 2 . 8/1/2007
Well . . .
MisoGirl chapter 3 . 8/1/2007
Um . . . your wrong. Don't you watch Azy extra classes? It says that the Oder of Magdalena is a organization of exorcists. The only nun there is Sister Kate. Thought you could tell by Rosette's dress, real nuns don't wear dresses that have slits in them.
Synonymous Brian chapter 3 . 8/1/2007
Hooray! I can't wait for the next update! This stuff is real good XD Update soon!
OtherCat1 chapter 1 . 7/29/2007