Reviews for Snape's Coda
You made me cry!

lostinadarkwood chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
very nice.
Catti666 chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
(cries) You’ve got it all right! Some people seem to think it was just a deep friendship but we two know better, He loved her and I bet that she would have stayed with him if there was not that Voldie thingie. You got me crying but they are happy tears for them getting together. Not that I’m still quite gotten over the she killed him! You know… I bet their final break as only about the seventh year when she supposedly started going out with Potter, “shudders at the thought”I’ll never understand what for! Did he join deahteaters then? No matter how much information we got there still isn’t quite enough… I should actually write something about it… I’ve had a bad writer’s block for a long time but maybe if I start about something like that maybe then I’ll get over it. I had one idea though… was it Severus who adviced her to go with him as a cover? It wouldn’t have been too hard to believe as he’d been already chahing her for a long time. If it was like that… it would explain it somewhat that Severus did it for her sake that she’d stay alive. ; ) ahh, I didn’t mean to start all that plotting in your review… but I think you can understand ; )I just loved that fic of yours as you were doing the only right thing for him, he was deserving to be happy at last and you created that!
TheOneThatOnceWas chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
I really hope that wherever Severus has ended up since ... moving on ... it's with Lily. His Lily. Because at some point in one's life or after-life, happiness should be attained. And his has been thwarted long enough, I think.
Otokage chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
*uncorks a bottle of wine and pours it into several glasses, passing them around*

Here's to Severus Snape, one of the true heroes of the Harry Potter series.

*Drains the glass*

It must have pained Snape terribly to be as cruel to Harry as he was. He was James's sone, and I don't approve of what James did, but Snape actually cared for Harry. Although I did mourn the death of the Marauders, well not Wormtail, he was a jerk, but I always loved Snape as a character.

*Looks at empty bottle in hands*

What the hell am I suppose to do with this now? Ahh well, excellent piece, your a great writer.
In Which NeKuRaSaMa Rambles chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Thank you for actually caring about poor Snape's fate. JKR really did him a disservice by killing him off in that manner, so abruptly, so mercilessly. He was truly an excellent character and she didn't even begin to explore him. His death, and book seven in general, were entirely tragic. I thought the HP series was just a children's series, but it was surprisingly insightful and more than a bit morbid.

I found it easier to cry for the death of a fictional character than I do at the deaths of real people, oddly enough. And cry I did. Like you, I had at least an inkling Snape would be killed off. It was in such a horrid manner, though, I couldn't believe it. The part in which Snape finds out about Lily's death is...heartbreaking. ("I thought...you were going...to keep her...safe...") Dumbledore has become a hated figure for me.

I never liked Lily.

Thanks for the closure that was denied us by JKR. This was just as beautifully written as your masterpiece, HEART WITH NO COMPANION. I hope you'll continue to write Snape fics in the future that include the new facts given to us in the seventh book.
raykoRavenclaw chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
beautiful. Im in tears, the same tears I shed last night when I read the chapter "the prince's tale".

-rayko
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Love it.

I 2 had finished the 7th book just about five hours ago. :) Im the first person out of my whole family and friends that finished it.

Great one-shot.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
One wonders-did Lily ever discover what James was really like? Did she ever discover that Severus didn't tell her half of what her beloved husband enjoyed doing behind her back? Surely the Marauders gathered together on weekends and had Good Old Boy Nights where they bragged of what they did to Snivelly.

Thank you for writing this, though.
NoobianRose chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Oh man! Did you HAVE to end with "Blackbird"? (I'm crying just so you know). It's beautiful, really. This is a wonderful story. Thank you.
Iva1201 chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Now, this is really nice - the only thing I wonder about is what you intend to do with dear James? (-: I am sorry, but I didn't like the last book - Severus died so unnecessary. And they never really cleared his name what pains me even more. But this fic is very nice. Much needed closure, if I can say it so. Even if I think she would still be James's.
lallaa chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
I dunno, I might be wrong, but in my opinion, Lily never loved Snape like he loved her. I think she only thought of him as a friend.

But this is by no means a criticism or a flame, merely my thoughts.

Ignoring any biases toward the Snape/Lily pairing, your story was well-written and I enjoyed it.
Katie chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
This was perfect! I just finished reading the book and this was one of the first fanfics I read and it lived up to the emotion that came from the books! And Blackbird perfectly describes the moment and Snape...Bravo
Lunar Kasumi chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
thanl you so much for making this! thank you thank you thank you ! i KNEW snape was innocent! i cried so hard when he died because even though it hadnt been revealed yet i knew he died a tragic hero! like i always believed!

great story!