Reviews for Sacrifice
Evil Angel4 chapter 8 . 4/28/2010
hey! great story you've there! i wish you'd continue!
i really wanna read about itachi (of all people) saving naruto from his tormentors!
please! give us some naruita, that's so rare!
Madame de Coeur chapter 8 . 2/4/2009
Please update soon! This is really good!
Unbidden-Angel chapter 8 . 1/19/2009
I really loved it! Poor Naruto. Please continue!
susana chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
This looks interesting so far. I'm kind of confused with what's going on though, lol.
Neliel Tu Oderschvank Espada 3 chapter 8 . 5/31/2008
more please i want to now what will happen to naru-chan
Duchess of Darkness chapter 7 . 2/19/2008
I find myself being one with the crowd and eagerly wolfing down this story with please. I must say, in my efforts to secure a satisfying ItachixNaruto story, I have hit the near bottom of the barrel. It's made me sad - and disappointed - to say in the least, but I believe I have found hope in your own tale. It's brought back a light in me that shines for quality novels and ItachixNaruto lovin'. Despite the short chapters - oftentimes I find myself shunning anything under a certain length - I still cling to every word, without complaint to the length. I do not ask for longer chapters, nor do I ask for any change whatsoever. I only encourage your continuing of this story in the manner which you have used thus far. That's right, I have kicked the legs out from under my snobby pedestal of prejudice reading critique to further enjoy yours. I am on the ground like all others, praising you for your splendid work. I daresay it's almost inspiring, setting flame to my motivation and need to continue my own writing. Thank you, for all of the above. I look forward to the rest of this wonderful story.
Gaawa-chan chapter 8 . 2/1/2008
Curse you! CURSE YOU! WRITE MORE!
sunshine143 chapter 8 . 1/29/2008
This story is intense and really well written! It has me on the edge of my seat wanting to read more, I will defiantly be looking forward to any future updates!
FallenPie chapter 8 . 1/23/2008
wow it has been a long time, haha and i have forgot the main plot of this story -_- oh so sad ... i shall read it again at a later date

though happy to see that this fic is not discontinued _
kutoki chapter 8 . 1/18/2008
can't wait to find out what happens next.
EmpyrealFantasy chapter 8 . 1/14/2008
Ah, thank you for an update. Itachi to the rescue! XD

I'm really looking forward to more, but I all too well understand real life's annoyance of sneaking up on you. I wish you luck and hope we don't have to wait *too* long for a new chapter. :)
peppymint chapter 7 . 1/13/2008
Bummer, I have reached the end. Hope you update soon. I have to know what happens next. Neither Naruto or Itachi are having the best luck.
EmpyrealFantasy chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Chit, I didn't mean to sumbit yet on my Ch. 7 review. I was going to say: I'M MAGIC AND GOT YOUR TO FIFTY REVIEWS!" and... lookie there, I said it here. :)

Hope that draws inspiration from you!
EmpyrealFantasy chapter 7 . 11/10/2007
Oh, sweet Narunaru.. your fire is what endears us to you most of all. *heart*
EmpyrealFantasy chapter 6 . 11/10/2007
Helpful stranger useful. Yay!

I think I had more comments on this, but dinner was up as soon as I made to review. XD