Reviews for Years Go By
saint-Ash86 chapter 6 . 1/7/2009
very cute! i like how there problems were real issues that come up in life
Mad Mary Kidd chapter 7 . 11/28/2008
I love this! I thought Quatre was a little OOC in the first few chapters, but then I guess no-one's perfect. It's so nice to not read about made-for-each-other-Quatre-and-Trowa for once, but about even-these-two-need-to-work-on-it-sometimes... If that makes any sense...

What I mean is, go you! _

~MMK
carthae chapter 7 . 9/7/2008
What a romantic way to pop the question...!
KatsyKat chapter 7 . 9/2/2008
haha. this was so sweet. Resolving fights and make-up sex. Well played!
KatsyKat chapter 6 . 9/2/2008
Wow - BRILLIANT chapter - My favorite so far. Poor Trowa. I can see how he'd feel this way - your explainations and dialogue are perfectly placed. His agony is excruciating! I love this.
KatsyKat chapter 5 . 9/2/2008
nice scene with Relena 0 the zesty bantering is still present, but I felt this chapter was a little less exciting than the previous. Still very nicly done. I really enjoy your zingers!
KatsyKat chapter 4 . 9/2/2008
a little more somber - but brilliantly written chapter. i love the description.
KatsyKat chapter 3 . 9/2/2008
Haha! this is adorable. Funny - witty - and did I mention funny?
perfidiouspink chapter 6 . 8/31/2008
LOL loved that last line. Thanks so much for updating! I especially liked the drama in chapter 6, Trowa's emotional state was really well-written. Um.. brain is not working yet again sorry for lack of constructive criticism.
perfidiouspink chapter 2 . 5/13/2008
Wow, Trowa talks... a lot. I want to read more of this!
lunarays chapter 2 . 10/6/2007
I've always doubted whether Quatre and Trowa can actually live together after the war, even if they love each other. My conclusion is that Quatre has to give up his job. Love your Trowa, thanks for writing an impefect Quatre, and great fic. _
Ichia chapter 2 . 10/3/2007
Awesome story! I loved it!

The way you write is great, and the story rules! AlertAdded!

Update soon!
Markanovanlink chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Wow...that was some fight...man...dang...wow. Great fic! Will there be more?
rls2 chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Those two are from such different worlds; there has to be something more than just the mutual experience of a year or so as gundam pilots to bind them together for long. Even in this short piece, both come through as strong, opinionated, smart guys who care so much for each other that it's hard to deal with each other's flaws (if that makes sense.) Reading this is like hearing your parents argue; not understanding all the context, unable to take sides.
BigSister2 chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Wow Trowa and Quatre fighting? This is definitely a different take on them considering everyone writes them as a perfect couple. I'm really looking forward to more of this fic.