Reviews for Family Ties
MuggleCreator chapter 11 . 8/26/2014
Interesting. :)
DefiantFreedom chapter 11 . 2/23/2014
Are you going to continue this story? I really want to know what happens!
Sleepyreader319 chapter 11 . 9/3/2013
Love it! Can't wait to find out what happens next! Update soon!
TheBlackParade0101 chapter 11 . 7/31/2013
Amazing story! Keep writing.
Evie Glacier Tako chapter 11 . 6/17/2013
So I was a little behind on my alerts, then thought this is a genre I usually don't read unless I see a plot that I like, then I started reading (and remembering the 4s stories) and think that this is a really good story. I can't wait to read the next chapter, hopefully, since I read raindrops (and you updated 3 months ago). I can't wait to see what Raymus' plan is, though I am pretty sure it can't hold up to the Winding Circle group.
Mel chapter 11 . 2/15/2013
This is so frustratingly perfect. You still have readers, loving ones, so please update before I have an apoplexy?
kirka1988 chapter 11 . 1/22/2013
Hey, is there any chance this story will be continued? I just loved it when I read it last year.
Eigo chapter 11 . 1/21/2013
Awesome! Can't wait to read the next chapters!

Eigo
bookchomper101 chapter 11 . 1/1/2013
aahhhh please post more! its so good!
mistrali chapter 11 . 12/19/2012
Aha. So here's the connection! This story keeps getting more and more interesting.
mistrali chapter 7 . 12/19/2012
Interesting - I'm looking forward to the revelation of who this man and his
friend are, and how they managed to drain him of magic without his consent. Perhaps they had some of his hair or blood.
mistrali chapter 4 . 12/19/2012
This is taking an interesting turn. Is this blond man a twin or doppelganger of the other?
mistrali chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
Again, beautifully in-character.
mistrali chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
This is one of those rare stories that I'm finding just as engaging on a reread. It's original, intriguing, suspenseful and well written. Great work.
Anonymous Heavy on the Anon chapter 11 . 12/9/2012
Oh, man do i love this! You'd better continue!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »