Reviews for A Time for Laughing, Crying, and Late Night Talks
Souhait chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
That made me cry really, really hard *-*
Ouch Charlie chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
gahhh i'm in love!
HPFanFictionFan chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
This was a lovely read. Great job!
binbons chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
So. Bloody. Good.
FrednGeorgeFanGirl chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
"Percy that had just returned home to them had witnessed the scene in the kitchen, he would have been laughing along"

i love how you mention this because I like to think that Percy would have been a changed man after the battle and coming home and everything. I'm one of the few that actually likes percy lol. well i didn't until deathly hallows actually.
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
That was lovely. I love how George is able to reassure Molly.
Vinyaya chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
poor george... poor, poor, poor george...
thehappystalkerball chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Whoa, I really loved that! The part where Molly looked into George's eyes and saw her brothers and lost son and his own determination reflected back at her was the best part, I thought. Those two laughing and George reassuring her that he'd be okay, they all would. It was just a very uplifting fic and I really enjoyed reading it!
KrystalB2003 chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
A beautiful mother and son moment. Great job!
MBP chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
This definitely had me choked up. You really seemed to capture the characters beautifully and poignantly. Great job.
tribewar chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
this was great, wonder ful, i love it.
Sweet-Oklahoma chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
haha that was good. It still shocks me he died
Lunar Kasumi chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
i cried when Fred died.. and i cried when i read this ! thank you for making this, it was beautiful.

CoalTrain chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Thank you for the review on my story. I had been reading your story when I got it
Mel chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Aw. This was so sweet. I mean the story was sad but inspirational as well. I wish Rowling had done more to address Fred's death, but this was great too.