Reviews for Moon Child
waitingangelofdeath chapter 39 . 2/8/2013
hi hi was wondering if you are ever going to finish this story?
SilverNeira chapter 39 . 3/20/2012
Damn it! Why can't they realize their own feeling! But good job though!

Why? Why, did you kill of Inuyasha's friends?

Please continue!
Micky-Moo chapter 39 . 12/19/2010
whaaaa I LOVED IT hope you can update soon! I cant wait to see what is going to happen soon!
Leaf-san chapter 36 . 7/8/2010
'Es not dead after all!
DisabledAccount2 chapter 39 . 2/4/2010
This story has greatly surprised me! It has surprised me in a good way, of course. Nothing about it irritates me (which is unusual, because I'm very picky) and I believe that Tsukiko is a very realistic and refreshing character. I'm a bit worried, however, because you haven't updated since 2008 (that and the fact that I might be making a fool of myself for reviewing a story that hasn’t been updated for so long). If you're even ALIVE, please continue on with your story.
Angel of Randomosity chapter 39 . 8/22/2009
Awe...poor Inuyasha...

I feel so bad for him and Kagura...I wonder whatever happened to Koga?

Is he ok? I hope so. What happened to them really sucks. SHIPPO! Wah!

Gr...

Akira-chan
Angel of Randomosity chapter 35 . 8/22/2009
Le gasp! Sesshomaru smiles? Oh my gawd it's the end of the world!

EKK! We're all gonna DIE! Lol.
Pinkpokegal chapter 39 . 3/2/2009
i love this story PLEASE UPDATE! i like how u added Inuyasha in the story but i dont like that you killed all of his friends off. i have a simple request that would improve your story and make it more appeling to your readers PLEASE BRING KAGOME BACK! if i were to chose a character to come back it would be her but it would be awsome if all of them where alive again PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
pinkpokegal chapter 39 . 12/21/2008
god this story is long! is it done? and i like how inuyasha's back but i dont like the fact you've killed off all of his friends and made him a full demon insted of his usual half demonyness (come on dont you miss the ears) if you wanted to bring inu back in the story you should have at least brought back kagome too. in my opinoin this story is way too long even if i favorited it. but its so bloody brilight that i couldnt pass the chance to fav it. and its so good that its the first non completed story (or so i think) on my favs. and if i where you i would have let inuyasha out of this he steals the main character role that you gave sesshomaru. i also dont like how you made Rin a demon it was totally random! over all though its an awsome stroy finish please and if you dont mind read my stroy and tell me what you think

Thanks
Valinor's Twilight chapter 39 . 12/21/2008
awesome update, I loved it.
Nephilim Familiar chapter 38 . 11/23/2008
Love it love it love LOVE IT! Can't wait for more and I love the way the protagonists interact, just genius as it is known that Sesshomaru is a difficult character to change especially in this type of story and him still being in character.

Congratulations for this amazing story as I cannot wait for more in the nearest future :)

Sincerely Nephilim Familiar
Amaterasu1969 chapter 2 . 11/8/2008
I had a character named 'Tsukiko' too, anyway, nice story! Can't wait to read more!
TallyYoungblood chapter 38 . 10/7/2008
Love it. Hurry with the next one... You made Inuyasha more mental insane then he was in the show... Good Job
Valinor's Twilight chapter 38 . 10/6/2008
Great story, I loved it.
Rodidor chapter 38 . 10/4/2008
great chapter i love wat she did to fluffy