Reviews for Of Wounds and Werewolves
Mottsnave chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
This is a very nicely written little one-shot. The dialogue seems really natural, and I love the way you add characterizations through facial expressions and body language.

This isn't necessarily a criticism, if this is what you were going for, but it seems slightly AU to me. I mean, the school administration did organize the Shrieking Shack location for Remus... so I would assume that Poppy/Minerva/someone would come back around in the morning to let Remus out again... making it a little suspicious if the Marauders sneak him back into the school instead. Just a minor point though, and as a one-shot, we don't have a lot of context, so maybe their actions make sense in the wider situation.

Anyway, very well written!
Holly Short of the Lep recon chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
aw, its cute! hugs sirius and Remius... roasts peater for the traitor he is..., yes, I really hate him! DIE PEATER!
Grace Veronica chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
This. Is. So. Perfect.

It's so gorgeous.

It's witty, too. Perfectly written.

Love Grace
siriuslyblackxx chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
But there's already rumors going around that the ghosts were in a particularly violent mood last night down in the Shrieking Shack.

hehe really liked that part. your writing is very good!
truthsetfree chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Well, I have my own idea why he was harder to keep in line that night ;)

Very nice. And very funny at certain parts. A subtle and believable portrayal of their friendship.
TheLittleScientist chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Oh! that was so sweet! not too fluffy, but still cute.
xxanglophilexx chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Oh, that was nice. I liked it.
Kayarin chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Very cute little story! You should write more harry potter fanfics.